No connection to habpanel error in items file

I have no connection in the habpanel, this is because of the transformation binding as i found somewhere on this forum.

I found two topics where they state that the error lays in the %d, i should replace it with %.0f,

No this is my astro items file where the problem lays. Without this file my habpanel works fine.

My problem is that i do not understand what to change ?, Please help

//
DateTime    CurrDay             "Vandaag [MAP(astro.map):%1$tA]"                  <clock>     (Astro) { 
channel="ntp:ntp:demo:dateTime" }
DateTime	Currdate            "datum[%1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY]"                  			  <clock>     (Astro) { 
channel="ntp:ntp:demo:dateTime" }
String      SeasonName          "Jaargetijde [MAP(astro.map):%s]"                                (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:home:season#name" }
//
DateTime    SunsetTime          "Zonsondergang [%1$tH:%1$tM Uur]"                 <sun>       (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:05149f62:set#end" }
DateTime    NightStartTime      "Nacht begint [%1$tH:%1$tM Uur]"                    <moon>      (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:05149f62:night#start" }
DateTime    NightEndTime        "Nacht einde [%1$tH:%1$tM Uur]"                      <moon>      (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:05149f62:night#end" }
DateTime    SunriseTime         "Zonsopgang [%1$tH:%1$tM Uur]"                   <sun>       (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:05149f62:rise#start" }
//
String      DayPhase            "Dagdeel [MAP(astro.map):%s]"                                 (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:05149f62:phase#name" }
Switch      NightState          "Nacht"                                                         (Astro)
//
Number      SunElevation        "Zonnehoogte [%.1f °]"                          <sun>       (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:05149f62:position#elevation" }
String      Zodiac              "Sterrenbeeld [MAP(astro.map):%s]"              <ster>       (Astro) { 
channel="astro:sun:05149f62:zodiac#sign" }
Number      MoonElevation       "Maan [%.1f °]"                                 <moon>      (Astro) { 
channel="astro:moon:96c487b0:position#elevation" }
String      MoonPhase           "Maan [MAP(astro.map):%s]"                     <moon>      (Astro) { 
channel="astro:moon:96c487b0:phase#name" }
DateTime    MoonFull            "Volle maan [%1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY, %1$tH:%1$tM Uur]" <moon> (Astro) { 
channel="astro:moon:96c487b0:phase#full" }
DateTime    MoonNew             "Nieuwe maan [%1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY, %1$tH:%1$tM Uur]" <moon>  (Astro) { 
channel="astro:moon:96c487b0:phase#new" }

Try it the hard style.
Comment out one item, check if it works. If not comment out the next one, check if it works.
Repeat?

oke, did that.
This does not work:

DateTime    CurrDateTime        "Vandaag [MAP(astro.map):%1$tA]"                  <clock>     (Astro) { channel="ntp:ntp:demo:dateTime" }

String      SeasonName          "Jaargetijde [MAP(astro.map):%s]"                                (Astro) { channel="astro:sun:home:season#name" }

this does:

DateTime    CurrDateTime        "Vandaag:%1$tA]"                  <clock>     (Astro) { channel="ntp:ntp:demo:dateTime" }

String      SeasonName          "Jaargetijde [MAP(astro.map):%s]"                                (Astro) { channel="astro:sun:home:season#name" }

Why ??

Post the content of your astro.map please.
and also the expected output of the item CurrDateTime

This is in the astro.map

//
Sunday=Zondag
Monday=Maandag
Tuesday=Dinsdag
Wednesday=Woensdag
Thursday=Donderdag
Friday=Vrijdag
Saturday=Zaterdag

But, it works, that not the problem. When using the [MAP(astro.map), it wil tranlate the day of the week in dutch in my sitemap.

The problem lays in that when using the MAP option i’m losing connection with the habpanel.

More people had this problem ( Connection lost habpanel)

In this topic they have the solution:

“Had this problem also it was %d in items that broke habpanel and other bindings”

But i can’t see that solution in my problem

I’m pretty sure you can’t use %1$tA as a statement for MAP(), but why mapping at all? the only thing you have to do is setting the LANG var to dutch:

• sudo nano /etc/default/locale
  • change LC_ALL and LANG to nl_NL.UTF-8 and save the file
  • restart the raspberry

After that the date should be dutch.