No new Control Menu created

Hi,
i use latest Version 2.1.0 and created things and items. i setup location for different things which are shown under control as e.g. floor. now i take further things and craete items all in new location kitchen, but this one is not shown under control. as far as i understand the location is the “grouping” option for that, right? so why is it not shown under Paper UI?
thx

PaperUI is not intended to be a user interface, it is intended to be an administration interface. As such, I don’t think Items show up under the Control tab, only Things. And I see no way to assign a room to an Item anyway. The “grouping” option is not related to the location. Groups are a special type of Item you can use to combine several Items together to control as a unit, aggregate their data, use in Rules, or put on your sitemap.

Hi,
your right, but as i linked the thing thermal sensor and set location to kitchen, it is now shown as a new control menü kitchen. I think my expression of group was missleading and i did not mean the Option for creating Groups of Items. It was releated to the menu location. My final view will be as Sitemap…

Correct, Things appear in the Control section of PaperUI, not Items.