No response on sitemap or habpanel

I have at this moment about 15 sonoffs with tasmota running on a openhab system (both habpanel and basicui, sitemap).
After some initial problems everything works as expected, in habpanel I have some (self)made web-pages running to display pictures, webradio, processor-temperature en fancontrol.
But… I have a problem: there is no feedback from the devices to habpanel or the sitemap.
A part of my config:

Things:
Switch sonoff_keuken_tl “DVES_805820 - MAC:60:01:94:80:58:20 mqtt:sonoff_tl Group:keuken"
Items:
Switch sonoff_tl (all) {mqtt=”>[broker:cmnd/sonoff_tl/POWER1:command:*:default],<[broker:cmnd/sonoff_tl/POWER1:state:default]"}
Number wifi_level_tl “keuken: RSSI [%d %%]”(gRSSI) { mqtt="<[broker:tele/sonoff_tl/STATE:state:JSONPATH($.Wifi.RSSI)]" }

Sitemap:
// *********** Keuken ***********
Frame label=“Keuken” {
Switch item=sonoff_tl icon=“light-” label=“Plafondlamp”}

Mosquitto responds correct but habpanel does not respond (if I switch the light on trough the sitemap the light switches on like expected but when I switch the light off trought the button on the sonoff the sitemap or habpanel does not update)

Mosqutto log:
mosquitto_sub -t “#” -v|grep tl

cmnd/sonoff_keuken_tl/POWER1 1 <-- Habpanel action
cmnd/sonoff_tl/POWER1 ON
stat/sonoff_tl/RESULT {“POWER”:“ON”}
stat/sonoff_tl/POWER ON
cmnd/sonoff_tl/POWER OFF <-- Habpanel action
stat/sonoff_tl/RESULT {“POWER”:“OFF”}
stat/sonoff_tl/POWER OFF

Am I missing something here?

Same problem here! Everything works fine, but when i press the hardware button on sonoff, nothing change on sitemap or habpanel! Please help!

Try to uninstall and re-install MQTT action and binding…seems to resolve this issue

I solved this last week by changing the Things and Items and it works for some Sonoffs a week now, strange is that i not works for every item.

Here is my latest (working)update:
// Things
Switch sonoff_tl “DVES_123456 - MAC:AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF mqtt:sonoff_tl Group:keuken”

// Items

Switch sonoff_tl “TL_Keuken” (BA)
{ mqtt=">[broker:cmnd/sonoff_tl/POWER:command:*:default],<[broker:stat/sonoff_tl/POWER:state:default]" }
Number wifi_level_tl “keuken: RSSI [%d %%]”(gRSSI) { mqtt="<[broker:tele/sonoff_tl/STATE:state:JSONPATH($.Wifi.RSSI)]" }

by the way , I removed every item from paperui since thats not that reliable :frowning:

That does not work since monitoring Mosquitto shows response, the problem is in the way openhab handles the trigger (i think)

Thanks! It works! The problem remain in the basic ui running on mac os, on iphone app update the button in real time!

Updating the basicUI or other is real-time is an issue that does not work for everyone for quite a long time. A manual refresh helps in all cases, however is admittedly unsatisfactory.
This far this effect has been very difficult to reproduce and hence is unresolved.

I have my sonoff devices working as expected, however without any thing definition at all(neither PaperUi nor file).
Since MQTT Action and Binding are both OH1 versions, I see no reason for the need of a thing!