Not all HUE lamps are switched

I use 1.8.3 and have 2 HUE lightstrips v.2 connected.

Managing the lamps via the HUE app works fine.
Switching them via openhab HUE=1 works as it should but HUE=2 doesn’t react.

It used to work though. I didn’t change a thing to the openhab config. But I did a HUE firmware update.

What is strange though that parts of HUE work while others don’t.

Here is debug-mode log excerpts (Lightstrip2 is the one not working, comes first; Lightstrip1 comes after):

18:42:27.204 [DEBUG] [o.o.i.m.i.MyOpenHABServiceImpl:281 ] - store(Lightstrip2), state = 0.0,0.0,0.0
18:42:27.206 [DEBUG] [.myopenhab.internal.MyOHClient:477 ] - No connection, Item update is not sent
18:42:27.214 [DEBUG] [inding.hue.internal.HueBinding:181 ] - Hue binding received command ‘OFF’ for item 'Lightstrip2’
18:42:27.289 [INFO ] [runtime.busevents :22 ] - Lightstrip2 received command OFF
18:42:27.778 [DEBUG] [inding.hue.internal.HueBinding:97 ] - Start Hue data refresh
18:42:27.840 [DEBUG] [inding.hue.internal.HueBinding:173 ] - Done Hue data refresh.

18:50:37.966 [DEBUG] [inding.hue.internal.HueBinding:97 ] - Start Hue data refresh
18:50:38.056 [DEBUG] [inding.hue.internal.HueBinding:173 ] - Done Hue data refresh.
18:50:38.690 [DEBUG] [o.o.i.m.i.MyOpenHABServiceImpl:281 ] - store(Lightstrip1), state = 46.236263736263737200715695507824420928955078125,55,0
18:50:38.693 [DEBUG] [.myopenhab.internal.MyOHClient:477 ] - No connection, Item update is not sent
18:50:38.697 [INFO ] [runtime.busevents :22 ] - Lightstrip1 received command OFF
18:50:38.706 [DEBUG] [inding.hue.internal.HueBinding:181 ] - Hue binding received command ‘OFF’ for item 'Lightstrip1’
18:50:38.725 [DEBUG] [.hue.internal.hardware.HueBulb:294 ] - Sent message: ‘{“on”:false}’ to http://192.168.xxx.yyy
/api/openHABRuntime/lights/1/state
18:50:38.789 [INFO ] [runtime.busevents :22 ] - Lightstrip1 received command OFF
18:50:38.792 [DEBUG] [inding.hue.internal.HueBinding:181 ] - Hue binding received command ‘OFF’ for item 'Lightstrip1’
18:50:38.802 [DEBUG] [.hue.internal.hardware.HueBulb:294 ] - Sent message: ‘{“on”:false}’ to http://192.168.xxx.yyy
/api/openHABRuntime/lights/1/state

This is my openhab.cfg for the HUE binding:

############################## Philips Hue Binding ###################################

IP address of Hue Bridge (optional, default is auto-discovery)
hue:ip=192.168.xxx.yyy

Default secret key for the pairing of the Philips Hue Bridge.
It has to be between 10-40 (alphanumeric) characters
This may be changed by the user for security reasons.
hue:secret=openHABRuntime

Polling interval in msec to retrieve Philips bulb status.
Other apps can change Hue status or a physical switch can turn on / off lamp status.
If this happens the status of hue lamps within OpenHAB won’t reflect the real status.
Currently (September 2014) there is no push technology available, so the only option is
to poll Philips bulbs to retrieve status and update items accordingly to reflect changes.
Polling is enabled if refresh is specified, by commenting out “hue:refresh=10000” statement.
Be aware that polling will consume resources, so a small refresh interval will increase cpu load.
hue:refresh=10000

I find this a strange behaviour. Anybody with some idea and tips?

As openhab could at least trigger one of the lamps I figured the problem being rather with the bridge.
I got all working following these steps. I believe that this is a good procedure for any HUE - openhab problem:

  1. Factory reset of HUE bridge (there is hole at the back of the box)
  2. Get the system running without openhab, i.e. configuring the HUE system with the App.
  3. If this is working flawlessly bring openhab in (copy hue binding into addons folder; activate HUE section in openhab.cfg)
  4. Start openhab, a HUE message should appear in the booting process but also saying that there is no connection to HUE
  5. Try if just pushing the pairing button on the HUE bridge does it
  6. If not follow openHAB not authorized to access Hue bridge (SOLVED) and here the post of dplawranceDavid P Lawrance
  7. all done. That is how it worked for me