Not Dropping out of While Loop using time

If you have a speaker that works as an audio sink there is a say action you can call from a rule. I messed with that for awhile but don’t use it any more.

Colorado. I can see Pike’s Peak and the Air Force Academy from my home office window, when it’s not freezing fog and snow like it is right now. :smiley: But I’d much rather it be cold than hot.

If you click on the picture and choose “Message” it will send a direct message through the forum.

I’ll look into the binding.
Didn’t spend much time with audio sink, tried system speaker, unsure if that was the audio coming from PI, or what, more time
Not bad weather, we’ve never had a 100 degree day here. Too much moisture. Carries away the heat. Spent 29 years of my life living in the northern Midwest. Was in Milwaukee when it hit -50. 150 wind chill factor. Had snow storms in IL that allowed me to walk up snow to roof. That year my parents bought a condo in FL. I didn’t even own a pair of shorts until then. Sun, blue skies. Took 13 more year and marrying an Asian woman to get here. Now I want summers someplace else. Not too hot, but lasts too long.
cds