Nuki Binding - No status update

I have added the Nuki Binding and after adding I get the correct lock state, but afterwards there are no more updates made. No matter if I lock or unlock the Nuki.

The callback is registered inside Nuki:
{“callbacks”: [{“id”: 0, “url”: “http://192.168.1.50:8080/nuki/bcb”}]}

In the event.log of OpenHab I don’t see any update of the nuki thing.

Can anybody help why this is not working?

Have you linked the nuki thing with an item?

Yes of course:

I would set the log to DEBUG for this binding, restart OH and watch the logs to see if you get a hint at what the issue may be.

Thanks will do that and report back.

Hi there, I have the same issue, after using the lock for some time, the binding just stops working
–> I am using the NUKI Bridge V2 with firmare version 2.1.37

below the exceptions from my log (perhaps regarding status update)

2019-03-22 07:31:37.211 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler NukiSmartLockHandler tried updating the thing status although the handler was already disposed.
2019-03-22 07:31:37.238 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler NukiSmartLockHandler of thing nuki:smartlock:NB1:SL1 tried updating channel lock although the handler was already disposed.
2019-03-22 07:31:37.239 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler NukiSmartLockHandler of thing nuki:smartlock:NB1:SL1 tried updating channel lockState although the handler was already disposed.
2019-03-22 07:31:37.239 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler NukiSmartLockHandler of thing nuki:smartlock:NB1:SL1 tried updating channel lockState although the handler was already disposed.
2019-03-22 07:31:37.208 [ERROR] [internal.dataexchange.NukiHttpClient] - Could not handle Exception! Exception[java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient@25bf4237 is stopped]
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient@25bf4237 is stopped
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.util.FutureResponseListener.getResult(FutureResponseListener.java:118) ~[?:?]
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.util.FutureResponseListener.get(FutureResponseListener.java:101) ~[?:?]
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpRequest.send(HttpRequest.java:684) ~[?:?]
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient.GET(HttpClient.java:359) ~[?:?]
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient.GET(HttpClient.java:344) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.nuki.internal.dataexchange.NukiHttpClient.executeRequest(NukiHttpClient.java:79) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.nuki.internal.dataexchange.NukiHttpClient.getBridgeLockAction(NukiHttpClient.java:164) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.nuki.handler.NukiSmartLockHandler.handleCommandOnOffType(NukiSmartLockHandler.java:190) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.nuki.handler.NukiSmartLockHandler.lambda$2(NukiSmartLockHandler.java:69) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient@25bf4237 is stopped
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpDestination.send(HttpDestination.java:282) ~[?:?]
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpDestination.send(HttpDestination.java:247) ~[?:?]
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient.send(HttpClient.java:573) ~[?:?]
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpRequest.send(HttpRequest.java:727) ~[?:?]
at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpRequest.send(HttpRequest.java:680) ~[?:?]
… 13 more

Same issue here.

1. There is no status update from the NUKI smartlock to OH. Only if I send a command, this is updated.

2. After OH restart, I can control to lock fine. After some days the connection gets lost. In PaperUI the Smart Lock Thing is stated as: Status: OFFLINE - CONFIGURATION_ERROR Service Unavailable

Any news on this topic?

Issue is still there.

I am new to openhab. How can I contribute or get in touch with someone who has a deeper knowledge of the Nuki Binding?

You can try contacting someone at github and possibly file an issue if needed. https://github.com/openhab

I fixed my issue and this maybe interesting for some of you:

You need to enter the Nuki-ID in 8-digit hex format. This is stated also in the documentation of the binding.

The thing is, that depending on how you fetch the ID, it maybe displayed in hex or maybe in decimals. In my case I forgot to note the ID during initialisation (with the app). I then fetched the ID with a http request towards the bridge /list?token=…

By doing so, you will get the ID as a 9-digit decimal. The bad thing is, that the connection will still work for some days though. You won’t get updates, but you can open and close the door.

You can convert the decimal to hex by using a online converter (just google it).

Since I changed the ID to the hex format, everything is working fine.

2 Likes