NullPointerExceptions when shutting down

Hello,
After running OH1 for a number of years, I have just migrated my system to OH2. Operation is generally stable now, but I keep getting two NullPointerException errors every time I shut down the system. This first one seems to be related to the TCP binding (1.9.0):

2017-02-26 09:56:26.129 [ERROR] [org.openhab.binding.tcp ] - [org.openhab.binding.tcp.protocol.udp(190)] The deactivate method has thrown an exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.openhab.binding.tcp.AbstractDatagramChannelBinding.deactivate(AbstractDatagramChannelBinding.java:731)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)[:1.8.0_121]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)[:1.8.0_121]

The second one refers to the persistence manager (I use db4o and rrd4j):

2017-02-26 09:56:26.179 [ERROR] [.eclipse.smarthome.model.persistence] - [org.eclipse.smarthome.model.persistence.manager(100)] The unsetModelRepository method has thrown an exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.smarthome.model.persistence.internal.PersistenceModelManager.unsetModelRepository(PersistenceModelManager.java:67)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)[:1.8.0_121]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)[:1.8.0_121]

Does anybody have an idea what could be wrong?

Thanks for your comments!!
Berthold

Bethold, I’ve also upgraded to 2.0 and have the same two errors on startup and shutdown. However I do not use TCP binding, db4o or rrd4j).

Any progress on this topic?
Casper

Hi Casper,
Thanks for your comment. I have not got any further on this yet. It"s strange you get these errors at startup since at least the tcp error seems to be related to the deactivate method, and clearly to the tcp binding.
Regards
Berthold