- Platform information:
- Hardware: raspberry pi 4
- OS: openhabian 64 bit
- Java Runtime Environment: 17
- openHAB version: 4 Build #3493
- Issue of the topic:
in the openHAB docs Units Of Measurement | openHAB at currently
supported units there is ElectricConductivity listed but in the item config dialog Number:ElectricConductivity is missing.
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences:
Just for reference, make sure you are looking at the version of the docs that correspond to the version of OH you are running. Since you are running OH 4 you need to be looking at the “Latest (4.0.0)” version of the docs.
But in this case it doesn’t matter. An issue needs to be filed on the openhab-webuis repo. See How to file an Issue.
Thanks, will do.