NxPanel - Replacement Firmware for Sonoff NSPanel

You can also type

Restart 1

In tasmota, to restart the panel, if you get it stuck

'{ "weather": { "temp": 5, "icon": "04d", "feels": 2 } }'
'{ "summary": { "temp": 7, "text": "Humidity 81%" } }'

Will do weather and the summary tile. I put my cabin temp there, but you can put anything. In summary, You can send another line of text instead of temp, but I’m not home to check, I think it might be title, so maybe;

'{ "summary": { "title": "some text", "text": "Humidity 81%" } }'

Take your weather from the openweather binding, you can get the icon code from the channel and pass it straight on then.

I’ll document all the commands soon, but if you need to know any specific ahead of that, just ask

Why the “warnings” does not work in the latest version
I send { “warnings”:[{“id”:3,“type”:“light”,“state”:3}] } and see nothing on the screen

I had to change the type to a number, so light is now a number. Don’t have the list on front of right now. Try 1 to 4, probably in there somewhere

like this { “warnings”:{“id”:3,“type”:“4”,“state”:3} }?
And how do I change the status of a button with a command ?

Something with, sync, bid and state in should do, but not sure I checked will be in next release, if not.

This release was focused on getting a version out where you could configure your setups and button flow

Excellent so far it looks amazing

Glad you like it. Was way more work than expected to get so much into so little memory, so nice to know its appreciated.

Still have some room for more icons. So any ideas of a few useful ones for buttons or notifications, this is the time.

Also, now the underlying system is there should be able to do other screens too. So suggests welcome for next release? I was thinking of a bar chart graph or something?

It’s at a good place now, so additional screens should be pretty straight forward.

Looks like groovy scripting available for OH3+ only :frowning:

You think it could be convert somehow easily to script language accesible for OH2+ or its time to move on? :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of a screen that can work with an air conditioner like Sensibo

Synchronization item works only after restarting the unit
or something needs to be added to the code for sync?

It would be easy to do on 2, the script is pretty straight forward. You just need a openhab rule to take the mqtt and send another out.

Groovy is no way a requirement.

You just receive the one saying what room it is and send the responding one saying how you want your buttons.

What controls would that be, I don’t know it? You have an example of what a normal control looks like?

If I turn on the lighting from another source the unit does not change position
I can not currently send a rule to the unit because it does not exist in the current version?

The options around that are as follows.

You have a rule on change of your item that sends a sync json message with pid, bid and status… I’ll document and example that shortly.

I’m thinking for basic swithes have an item group, so you just add the item to a nxpanel_group and it will auto do it, but for now you can just do a rule for the item.

But I was also thinking of an easier option, where you just used the main rule that configures the whole page. And it could be set to be called every minute or so. This would not be an instant reflection of state like the rule on the item, but would make setup much easier. I think both are valid depending on how much effort you want to put in setting it up

this my widget to control my air conditioner
i think button to control ON/OFF and button to control degrees will be enough

“You have a rule on change of your item that sends a sync json message with pid, bid and status…”
How I run this rule because I can not change the button in any way
You have an example?

Would the thermostat control not do for that then? It currently has on off and temperature adjustment?

Yes but in an air conditioner the temperature is between 16 and 32 degrees
And need to change the hue of the temp unit

That might be possible. Running the control in hot or cold mode, which renders it a little different, ill have a think about that. Sounds doable