Odroid c2 - z-wave and another posibility?

Hi all,

I have following setup Odroid-c2 with z-wave (Razberry) connected on GPIO pins. I looking for another cheaper posibility to connect another devices. The controller shold be comapatible with OpenHab.
Looking for controller device can i connect to GPIO simillar to z-wave
I want connect binary imputs - monitor 8 inputs, connect LED strips, Doors sensors, motion sensors and cameras.

I need help in right direction
ths fro help

If the cost is an issue I advise you to have a look at the ESP8266 and nodemcu module.
There are lots and lots of example on the tinternet and they can all get programmed to get several inputs output, command motors, dirve led strips, and a myriad of cheap readily available sensors. The best is that they connect to wifi and can report all their data to OH via MQTT!!

thx

Well if your odroid is in wiring range you can connect your sensors to GPIO and use the gpio binding.

But your setup got my attention.
I’ve got a C2 and Razberry board as well but sitting on a Pi. I thought the GPIO pinouts are not compatible, but can one really stick the board onto the c2 ?
Also, what Linux image do you run ? do you use openHABian on top or did you manually install OH ?

Hi,

The Odroid-C2 is in a different room than the input I need to control.

I have this module connected to gpio https://z-wave.me/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/zmeeraz2-300x300.jpg
It work with no problems. Module connected to /dev/ttyS1.
I found the possibility to get /dev/ttyS2 to work with maybe ESP8266. I will test it

Using Debian image 8.10 - Linux smarthome 3.16.56+ #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Apr 3 09:14:21 CEST 2018 aarch64 GNU/Linux

OpenHab installed manually.