Offering to implement the Wink Hub 2 bindings

I’m wondering if my authentication is messed up. I only get the traceback on delegation when I save through PaperUI. I get 401 and 400 errors when I use just the wink dev credentials.

I tried with and without the wink.cfg file

I’m not sure. Try manually adding the hub first and then doing discovery maybe?

@wcrosbie if you suspect something wrong with your token, you can just disconnect wink and re-connect wink from the heroku app. Should give you a new wink access token. Make sure you copy the token correctly from the heroku app into your binding config…ie no spaces or anything on either end.

@wcrosbie I was able to reproduce your error by putting an invalid token in the auth_service_token config value. Make sure you copy the token from the heroku app correctly.

Thanks for the follow-up. Happy New Year!

We might be getting closer… Should the heroku app indicate authentication succeeded?

I get the Wink login page, but after entering my account info, I get returned to the heroku app asking me to connect to wink. There is no success/failure indication.

prompting you to connect to wink? or disconnect from wink?

Happy New Year everyone!

Another question for anyone out there using a Ring Doorbell Pro …
I have the wink binding successfully locking and unlocking my August lock, however, I can’t get openHAB to receive any event from my Ring Doorbell Pro (via the Wink Hub) when the doorbell button is pushed.

Anyone have any luck with this?

Thanks,
Randy

Make sure you have a current version of the binding. I found that the pubnub client is a bit flakey and had to add quite a bit of error handling. The ring doorbell will trigger a channel event for motion and one for button press with the wink binding. Let me know if you can’t get it working.

Trying to try this out with my Wink Hub 2 but stuck. I got the jar into openhab and setup the auth using openhab-authservice.herokuapp.com. I go to things and I see my lights, no hub. I add a light and it says “UNINITIALIEZED” under the “thing” details it says “UNINITIALIZED - BRIDGE_UNINITIALIZED”. What am I missing?

you need to add a wink hub thing first manually I think.

I got it working, ended up doing a config:delete for wink in the openhab console and redid everything. Auth, manually add hub and then lights. Works now.

First thanks for all your work on this binding. I have a motion sensor and a few tilt sensors and would be happy to help test supporting those devices if/when possible.

What causes this
Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-wink’: Error restarting bundles:

I upgraded to Openhab 2.2 and have not been able to get the wink binding to work since.

Update I fixed the problem with entering the correct authorization information.

How did you installed the binding? Make sure that you used the version matching your OpenHab version (grab it here: https://openhab.jfrog.io/openhab/webapp/#/artifacts/browse/tree/General/libs-pullrequest-local/org/openhab/binding/org.openhab.binding.wink/2.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.openhab.binding.wink-2.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar)

@shawncrosbys This is slightly off topic, but I have been working on adding support for the wink thermostat to the wink binding. I have it working for my Emerson Sensi WifI thermostat. I forked your doorbell branch which contained many of your fixes.

I just thought I would mention this in this thread because other wink binding development/bug fixing seems to be taking place right now.

Are there any issues with how I am proceeding? I have not contributed before.

Thanks,
Joel

@shawncrosbys - My August lock stopped working through my openhab wink hub binding recently. I use the herokuapp to proxy my authentication. Have there been any changes lately to the authentication process?

Thanks,
Randy

Just disconnected my wink connection through the herokuapp link and when I tried to reconnect, I got the error “Redirect URI is not authorized.”. Maybe an update to the Wink Hub caused this?

Please disregard – restarted openhab and everything is working again!

Awesome work on the wink binding!! Any chance someone could add garage door openers to supported wink devices?

Thanks

Good evening. I new to openHab, but trying to learn fast…and could really use some help.

I recently downloaded the 2.3 snapshot jar for the Wink integration (I’m running openHab version 2.3.0-1). I am trying to configure it, but having some difficulty.

I applied for and setup the developer account with Wink, and have received the Client ID, Client Secret, Authorization URL and Access Token URL from Wink. I’ve setup and have used delegated access through https://openhab-authservice.herokuapp.com, and have generated the token.

In the Wink binding configuration, I’ve entered the following:
Wink App ID (assuming this is the Client ID provided by the Wink developer site)
Wink App Secret (assuming this is the Client Secret provided by the Wink developer site)
Auth Service (set as Delegated)
Auth Service Token (provided by herokuapp after signing into/connecting to Wink)

** I’m not sure where to obtain the Refresh Token if needed.

Next, when I go to the Inbox and try to do a Discovery for Wink devices, the error log fills up (see below):

==> /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log <==

2018-06-26 21:38:55.359 [WARN ] [eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler] -

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.glassfish.jersey.server.ContainerException: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expected static field org.openhab.binding.wink.internal.discovery.WinkDeviceDiscoveryService.scheduler

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.serviceImpl(WebComponent.java:489) [167:org.glassfish.jersey.containers.jersey-container-servlet-core:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:427) [167:org.glassfish.jersey.containers.jersey-container-servlet-core:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:388) [167:org.glassfish.jersey.containers.jersey-container-servlet-core:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:341) [167:org.glassfish.jersey.containers.jersey-container-servlet-core:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:228) [167:org.glassfish.jersey.containers.jersey-container-servlet-core:2.22.2]

at com.eclipsesource.jaxrs.publisher.internal.ServletContainerBridge.service(ServletContainerBridge.java:76) [15:com.eclipsesource.jaxrs.publisher:5.3.1.201602281253]

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:848) [85:org.eclipse.jetty.servlet:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:584) [85:org.eclipse.jetty.servlet:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.HttpServiceServletHandler.doHandle(HttpServiceServletHandler.java:71) [183:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty:6.0.9]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143) [84:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:548) [82:org.eclipse.jetty.security:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:226) [84:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1180) [84:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.HttpServiceContext.doHandle(HttpServiceContext.java:284) [183:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty:6.0.9]

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:512) [85:org.eclipse.jetty.servlet:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185) [84:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1112) [84:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141) [84:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.JettyServerHandlerCollection.handle(JettyServerHandlerCollection.java:80) [183:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty:6.0.9]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:134) [84:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:534) [84:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:333) [84:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:251) [84:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:283) [76:org.eclipse.jetty.io:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:108) [76:org.eclipse.jetty.io:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.SelectChannelEndPoint$2.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:93) [76:org.eclipse.jetty.io:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.executeProduceConsume(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:303) [87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.produceConsume(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:148) [87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.run(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:136) [87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:671) [87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:589) [87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.3.21.v20170918]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

Caused by: org.glassfish.jersey.server.ContainerException: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expected static field org.openhab.binding.wink.internal.discovery.WinkDeviceDiscoveryService.scheduler

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.internal.ResponseWriter.rethrow(ResponseWriter.java:278) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.internal.ResponseWriter.failure(ResponseWriter.java:260) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$Responder.process(ServerRuntime.java:509) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$2.run(ServerRuntime.java:334) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:271) ~[169:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:267) ~[169:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:315) ~[169:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:297) ~[169:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:267) ~[169:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.RequestScope.runInScope(RequestScope.java:317) ~[169:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime.process(ServerRuntime.java:305) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ApplicationHandler.handle(ApplicationHandler.java:1154) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.serviceImpl(WebComponent.java:473) ~[167:org.glassfish.jersey.containers.jersey-container-servlet-core:2.22.2]

... 31 more

Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expected static field org.openhab.binding.wink.internal.discovery.WinkDeviceDiscoveryService.scheduler

at org.openhab.binding.wink.internal.discovery.WinkDeviceDiscoveryService.startScan(WinkDeviceDiscoveryService.java:53) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.AbstractDiscoveryService.startScan(AbstractDiscoveryService.java:208) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.internal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.startScan(DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.java:427) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.internal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.startScans(DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.java:412) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.internal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.startScan(DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.java:260) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.core.internal.discovery.DiscoveryResource.scan(DiscoveryResource.java:97) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.ResourceMethodInvocationHandlerFactory$1.invoke(ResourceMethodInvocationHandlerFactory.java:81) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher$1.run(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:144) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.invoke(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:161) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.JavaResourceMethodDispatcherProvider$ResponseOutInvoker.doDispatch(JavaResourceMethodDispatcherProvider.java:160) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.dispatch(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:99) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:389) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.apply(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:347) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.apply(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:102) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$2.run(ServerRuntime.java:326) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:271) ~[169:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:267) ~[169:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:315) ~[169:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:297) ~[169:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:267) ~[169:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.RequestScope.runInScope(RequestScope.java:317) ~[169:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-common:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime.process(ServerRuntime.java:305) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ApplicationHandler.handle(ApplicationHandler.java:1154) ~[170:org.glassfish.jersey.core.jersey-server:2.22.2]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.serviceImpl(WebComponent.java:473) ~[167:org.glassfish.jersey.containers.jersey-container-servlet-core:2.22.2]

... 31 more

2018-06-26 21:38:55.435 [WARN ] [org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel] - //openhabianpi:8080/rest/discovery/bindings/wink/scan

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: org.glassfish.jersey.server.ContainerException: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expected static field org.openhab.binding.wink.internal.discovery.WinkDeviceDiscoveryService.scheduler

at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.JettyServerHandlerCollection.handle(JettyServerHandlerCollection.java:88) [183:org.ops4j.pax.web.pax-web-jetty:6.0.9]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:134) [84:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:534) [84:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:333) [84:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:251) [84:org.eclipse.jetty.server:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:283) [76:org.eclipse.jetty.io:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:108) [76:org.eclipse.jetty.io:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.io.SelectChannelEndPoint$2.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:93) [76:org.eclipse.jetty.io:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.executeProduceConsume(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:303) [87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.produceConsume(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:148) [87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.ExecuteProduceConsume.run(ExecuteProduceConsume.java:136) [87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:671) [87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.3.21.v20170918]

at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:589) [87:org.eclipse.jetty.util:9.3.21.v20170918]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]

Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException: org.glassfish.jersey.server.ContainerException: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expected static field org.openhab.binding.wink.internal.discovery.WinkDeviceDiscoveryService.scheduler

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.serviceImpl(WebComponent.java:489) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:427) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:388) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:341) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:228) ~[?:?]

at com.eclipsesource.jaxrs.publisher.internal.ServletContainerBridge.service(ServletContainerBridge.java:76) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:848) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:584) ~[?:?]

at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.HttpServiceServletHandler.doHandle(HttpServiceServletHandler.java:71) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:548) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:226) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1180) ~[?:?]

at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.HttpServiceContext.doHandle(HttpServiceContext.java:284) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:512) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1112) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141) ~[?:?]

at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.JettyServerHandlerCollection.handle(JettyServerHandlerCollection.java:80) ~[?:?]

... 13 more

Caused by: org.glassfish.jersey.server.ContainerException: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expected static field org.openhab.binding.wink.internal.discovery.WinkDeviceDiscoveryService.scheduler

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.internal.ResponseWriter.rethrow(ResponseWriter.java:278) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.internal.ResponseWriter.failure(ResponseWriter.java:260) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$Responder.process(ServerRuntime.java:509) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$2.run(ServerRuntime.java:334) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:271) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:267) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:315) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:297) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:267) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.RequestScope.runInScope(RequestScope.java:317) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime.process(ServerRuntime.java:305) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ApplicationHandler.handle(ApplicationHandler.java:1154) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.serviceImpl(WebComponent.java:473) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:427) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:388) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:341) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:228) ~[?:?]

at com.eclipsesource.jaxrs.publisher.internal.ServletContainerBridge.service(ServletContainerBridge.java:76) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:848) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:584) ~[?:?]

at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.HttpServiceServletHandler.doHandle(HttpServiceServletHandler.java:71) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:143) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:548) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:226) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1180) ~[?:?]

at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.HttpServiceContext.doHandle(HttpServiceContext.java:284) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:512) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1112) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141) ~[?:?]

at org.ops4j.pax.web.service.jetty.internal.JettyServerHandlerCollection.handle(JettyServerHandlerCollection.java:80) ~[?:?]

... 13 more

Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expected static field org.openhab.binding.wink.internal.discovery.WinkDeviceDiscoveryService.scheduler

at org.openhab.binding.wink.internal.discovery.WinkDeviceDiscoveryService.startScan(WinkDeviceDiscoveryService.java:53) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.AbstractDiscoveryService.startScan(AbstractDiscoveryService.java:208) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.internal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.startScan(DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.java:427) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.internal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.startScans(DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.java:412) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.internal.DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.startScan(DiscoveryServiceRegistryImpl.java:260) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.io.rest.core.internal.discovery.DiscoveryResource.scan(DiscoveryResource.java:97) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?]

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.ResourceMethodInvocationHandlerFactory$1.invoke(ResourceMethodInvocationHandlerFactory.java:81) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher$1.run(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:144) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.invoke(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:161) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.JavaResourceMethodDispatcherProvider$ResponseOutInvoker.doDispatch(JavaResourceMethodDispatcherProvider.java:160) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.dispatch(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:99) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:389) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.apply(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:347) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.apply(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:102) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$2.run(ServerRuntime.java:326) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:271) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:267) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:315) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:297) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:267) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.RequestScope.runInScope(RequestScope.java:317) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime.process(ServerRuntime.java:305) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ApplicationHandler.handle(ApplicationHandler.java:1154) ~[?:?]

at org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.WebComponent.serviceImpl(WebComponent.java:473) ~[?:?]

... 13 more

==> /var/log/openhab2/events.log <==

Can you kindly help me identify and correct the problem. Thank you so much!