OH 2.1 Circular dependencies with org.eclipse.smarthome.automation.module.media.scriptscope

Hello Everybody

since the last update to Openhab 2.1.0 I’m getting the following error on startup:

2017-07-10 21:45:28.134 [ERROR] [org.apache.felix.scr                ] - Circular reference detected trying to get service {org.eclipse.smarthome.au
tomation.module.script.ScriptExtensionProvider}={component.name=org.eclipse.smarthome.automation.module.media.scriptscope, component.id=165, service
.id=287, service.bundleid=193, service.scope=bundle}
 stack of references: ServiceReference: {org.eclipse.smarthome.automation.module.script.ScriptExtensionProvider}={component.name=org.eclipse.smartho
me.automation.module.media.scriptscope, component.id=165, service.id=287, service.bundleid=193, service.scope=bundle}
ServiceReference: {org.eclipse.smarthome.automation.module.script.internal.ScriptExtensionManager}={component.name=org.eclipse.smarthome.automation.
module.script.internal.ScriptExtensionManager, component.id=168, service.id=290, service.bundleid=194, service.scope=bundle}

java.lang.Exception: stack trace
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.ComponentRegistry.enterCreate(ComponentRegistry.java:510)
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.enterCreate(BundleComponentActivator.java:809)[31:org.apache.felix.scr:2.0.6]
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:817)[31:org.apache.felix.scr:2.0.6]
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse$1.run(ServiceFactoryUse.java:212)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.ja
r:]
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)[:1.8.0_131]
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.factoryGetService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:210)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v2015
0820-1432.jar:]

… (and lots of lines more)

I removed the two directories:

rm -rf /var/lib/openhab2/tmp/*
rm -rf /var/lib/openhab2/cache/*

without success. Does anyone has a hint to solve this?

Thanks in advance
Frieso

maybe related?

do you have any scripts in OH2.1?
(in folder /etc/openhab2/scripts)

Hi Dim
i signed up for that bug, thanks for the hint! Could be indeed the same issue.

No I don’t have any scripts in /etc/openhab2/scripts

do you have an idea what could affect this error?

Thanks a lot