OH 2.5.8 - systeminfo - CPU-Load1 no longer has values

I updated from OH 2.4 to OH 2.5.8 last week. I’m on Windows10.

I found, that the systeminfo-binding does not deliver that variables anymore, still UNDEF:

Number CPU_Load1                  "Load (1 min)"        <none>           { channel="systeminfo:computer:work:cpu#load1" }
Number CPU_Load5                  "Load (5 min)"        <none>           { channel="systeminfo:computer:work:cpu#load5" }
Number CPU_Load15                 "Load (15 min)"       <none>           { channel="systeminfo:computer:work:cpu#load15" }

Can anyone verify this?

Reading the Release Notes of 2.5 would reveal:
##### Systeminfo Binding

The 'cpu#load' channel has been removed because the OSHI library no longer provides this information.

Yes I know, I changed to the avobe ones (Load1/Load5/Load15) but still no values. None of them

Is this one those cases where because the Thing definition has changed, you need to remove/re-add your Thing to pick up the new definition?

I created a new thing for that, but still the same

working as before

Number Memory_Used_Percent        "Used (%)"            <none>           { channel="systeminfo:computer:work:memory#usedPercent" }

No value (UNDEF):

Number CPU_Load1                  "Load (1 min)"        <none>           { channel="systeminfo:computer:work:cpu#load1" }
Number CPU_Load5                  "Load (5 min)"        <none>           { channel="systeminfo:computer:work:cpu#load5" }
Number CPU_Load15                 "Load (15 min)"       <none>           { channel="systeminfo:computer:work:cpu#load15" }

I verified this on my testsystem, same behaviour.

UNDEF is encouraging, that is set by the binding, so it looks like a good channel link.
Anything else working in cpu group, like uptime?

all other CPU variables are reporting well.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.