- Platform information:
- Hardware: _PI 1b
- OS: Openhabian with OH 2.5
- Java Runtime Environment: Zulu 1.8 (I believe) 32bit
- openHAB version: 2.5
My goal is to ahve zigbee2mqtt + OH working, including automatic discovery of things.
The things I’ve got working so far:
- mqtt server (moscitto on Pi) - works flawlessly
- zigbee2mqtt on PI - all good, finds stuff and allows controlling it
- (for testing purposes) HomeAssistant on PC - finds and can control zigbee devices
- OH’s connection to mqtt server
Is there an RTFM on how to get it working (e.g. one that would mention which mode should zigbee2mqtt run in, which addons (e.g. Jinja Transformation) need to be installed on OH?
Devices: at the moment I have 4 color bulbs (Mueller Tint), plan to add more of the same along with motion detectors, dimmers, switches.
If auto-discovery in the setup above is not supported, what is the right way to manually add color bulbs? (when I run z2m in “attribute” mode, it registers the following attributes in mqtt broker: