OH 3.0.0.M1 Is it posible to set a default panel for habpanel

I just try to switch from OH2.5.x to the 3.x, but I have some issues with habpanel.

I run Chrome in Kiosk mode (caching disabled), which so far always worked with habpanel. The UI on this platform is limited to a tochscreen. Now with OH3 I have problems selecting a saved panel during startup.

It it already possible in OH3 to configure a default panel ? It seems it’s not implemented yet.

Same question here

Same: Can not find how to set the default panel

Just adding “me too” to bump this.

me too

Under Settings in HAPPanel (in my screen this is the little wheel next the the Date and Time) you will need to click on the litte star at the end of the name of you panel configration.
Clicking the star will make this configuration the default one and you will be able to see it on your other devices.

5 Likes

Lifesaver! Thank you!

This one was hard to find. Recommend to make a even smaller icon next time :grin:

I have the problem that I can’t save a config from the Habpanel on the server. the message comes (saved) but when you refresh the browser, the server config → habpenel is gone again

openhab3

update !! the file uicomponents_habpanel_panelconfig.json ist empty

unter the file /var/lib/openhab/config/org/openhab/habpanel.config

is this

:org.apache.felix.configadmin.revision:=L"1549"
initialPanelConfig=“Edg\ iPhone”
lockEditing=B"false"
panelsRegistry="{\n\ \ \ \ “Edg\ ipad”:\ {\n\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ “updatedTime”:\ “2019-06-05T14:00:42.455Z”,\n\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ “dashboards”:\ [\n\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ {\n\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ >!!!end More!!!
service.pid=“org.openhab.habpanel”

Update
Found errors had to first delete all widgets that were created by Manuel and then insert them again