OH 3.1 SNAPSHOT #2354 Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.console.telegesis/1.3.10

Sry, then I will open a new Post

I installed openHAB 2.5.12 on a Synology NAS DS216j DSM 6.2.4.

My intesion was that generaly it seems that several Links are not runing at the moment.

Gentlemen, I had this issue today, updating to 3.1 SNAPSHOT 2433 - editing the addons.config and removing zigbee gave me a working openHAB instance, but re-adding it causes a repeatable error posted on this post

I upgraded to 3.1 Build #2434 and experienced the same error on a number of libraries related to the Zigbee binding.

2021-06-23 13:40:23.943 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-binding-networkupstools, openhab-persistence-mapdb, openhab-binding-mail, openhab-misc-openhabcloud, openhab-binding-evohome, openhab-ui-habot, openhab-b
inding-network, openhab-binding-zwave, openhab-binding-zigbee, openhab-binding-shelly, openhab-binding-chromecast, openhab-binding-mqtt, openhab-persistence-rrd4j, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-binding-roku, openhab-binding-ipcamera, openhab-binding-openwea
thermap, openhab-binding-astro, openhab-binding-remoteopenhab': Error:
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/1.4.0
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.dongle.cc2531/1.4.0
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.console/1.4.0
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.dongle.ember/1.4.0
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.dongle.xbee/1.4.0
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.dongle.telegesis/1.4.0
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.console.telegesis/1.4.0
        Error downloading mvn:com.zsmartsystems.zigbee/com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.console.ember/1.4.0

It looks like there are a number of updates to library versions that need to be updated on Artifactory again.

As before, a temporary work around is to download the .kar file and save it to the addons folder.

How do I find the url for the .kar file?
Do the url change from snapshot to snapshot?

Select your platform and OH version and scroll down to the Manual Install section.

2 Likes

Indeed, sorry that I missed them. They are now on artifactory and the bundles can be resolved as expected.

1 Like

@Kai
Just an idea, could there be a check somewhere in the development process to check if the dependent libraries exist on artifactory?

Well, as mentioned above, we will have to think about a good solution - uploading deps manually is not really sustainable… I don’t yet see any good option yet, though…

My guess it that, when compiled, the process knows what dependencies are used and could check if they are available but I do not know much about Java, I leave that to the experts.