OH 3.2 Upgrade AND Install Error: "Failed to load native library"

I run OH in a docker container using the official image. When I tried to upgrade from 3.1.1 to 3.2 today, I got the following error:

Launching the openHAB runtime...

Failed to load native library:jansi-2.4.0-56d10650b2eaae43-libjansi.so. The native library file at /openhab/userdata/tmp/jansi-2.4.0-56d10650b2eaae43-libjansi.so is not executable, make sure that the directory is mounted on a partition without the noexec flag, or set the jansi.tmpdir system property to point to a proper location.  osinfo: Linux/x86_64

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /openhab/userdata/tmp/jansi-2.4.0-56d10650b2eaae43-libjansi.so: Error loading shared library /openhab/userdata/tmp/jansi-2.4.0-56d10650b2eaae43-libjansi.so: Operation not permitted

So I tried to just to a completely clean install, and I get the same error.

I removed noexec from the volume permissions (which had never been a problem before), and I tried to give the jansi...so file 777 permissions, but OH just tries to create a new jansi...so file with the old permissions when I restart the container.

Bug? Something wrong with my setup?

For now, it looks like I can roll back to my old 3.1.1 image, which loads as expected.

As best I can tell, it’s some kind of permissions issue. But I’ve tried just about every permissions combination I can think of and it still will not work. My current workaround–which is not elegant, but I can’t see a downside–is to simply eliminate the map to the tmp folder. So, instead of:

volumes:
      - /config/openhab/userdata:/openhab/userdata

I am instead using:

volumes:
      - /config/openhab/userdata/backup:/openhab/userdata/backup
      - /config/openhab/userdata/cache:/openhab/userdata/cache
      - /config/openhab/userdata/config:/openhab/userdata/config
      - /config/openhab/userdata/etc:/openhab/userdata/etc
      - /config/openhab/userdata/jsondb:/openhab/userdata/jsondb
      - /config/openhab/userdata/kar:/openhab/userdata/kar
      - /config/openhab/userdata/logs:/openhab/userdata/logs
      - /config/openhab/userdata/persistence:/openhab/userdata/persistence
      - /config/openhab/userdata/secrets:/openhab/userdata/secrets

I am sure this will not help solving the issue but the issue seems to be wider spread - see

(note that the openhab-cli still works even with that problem)