OH Community - managing multiple drafts / topics

Hi,

the following question is related to this forum itself:
Situation:
I wanted to create a new topic, started writing, did not finished and saved the topic as draft (thats within tutorials & examples, therefore a bit more complex post).

When I now want to create a new topic for any other issue, the forum did not allow me to post a new topic, but I can only continue or delete my draft posting.

Question:
Is there a way to have one (or more drafts) and still starte a complete new topic, leaving the current draft topic untouched?
Current workaround:
Write & store the draft externally and only copy the final post into a new topic.

Thanks in advance

My personal opinion: every post I make is always a draft. Especially if it’s a tutorial - they’re not time sensitive, so you can just publish an incomplete one to clear your draft queue, then come back to it at a later date.

Not ideal, of course, but not the worst thing either.

1 Like

There is no way I know of to have more than one draft new post. You can however have multiple draft replies at the same time, but they have to be on different topics.

Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

In addition to the reply of @hafniumzinc you can label your post starting with “[draft]…” to show that it is not ready yet.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.