OH Docker with own Username, and Group id

I’m still struggling to setup a new OH Docker, My pervious one runs everything in the docker itself.
My ne environment is a UNVENTION Debian server. Unfortunately in UNC you can’t provide a new user his own UserID, and they don’t allow you to create a group, with the same name as the user.

My docker set-up is the following:`

`docker run  --name openhab -e USER_ID=2070 -e GROUP_ID=5001 --net=host -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -v /etc/timezone:/etc/timezone:ro -v /iot/openhab/conf:/openhab/conf -v /iot/openhab/userdata:/openhab/userdata -v /iot/openhab/userdata/logs:/openhab/userdata/logs -v /iot/openhab/addons:/openhab/addons  -d --restart=always openhab/openhab:2.5.9
`

The USER_ID is the owner off the iot folder, and the group has write access o n it.
The log show me the following "
++ cmp /openhab/userdata/etc/version.properties /openhab/dist/userdata/etc/version.properties
cmp: /openhab/userdata/etc/version.properties: No such file or directory

• ‘[’ ‘!’ -z ‘]’
  • chown -R openhab:openhab /openhab
  • sync
  • ‘[’ -d /etc/cont-init.d ‘]’
  • sync
  • ‘[’ false == false ‘]’
    ++ IFS=’ ’
    ++ echo gosu openhab tini -s ./start.sh
  • ‘[’ ‘gosu openhab tini -s ./start.sh’ == ‘gosu openhab tini -s ./start.sh’ ‘]’
  • command=($@ server)
  • exec gosu openhab tini -s ./start.sh server
    Launching the openHAB runtime…
    KARAF_ETC is not valid: /openhab/userdata/etc
    I found on hub.docker
    This error message indicates that the data in the volumes is not properly initialized. The error is usually the result of a permissions issue or already putting files into volumes without the volumes having been initialized by the container first. When mounting directories into the container, check that these directories exist, are completely empty and are owned by the same USER_ID and GROUP_ID as configured in the container ENV variables.

What do I wrong, how can I solve this issue?
Thanks!

Have a look at this thread: Docker Restarting: KARAF_ETC is not valid: /openhab/userdata/etc

Thanks for your help, that solve the issue for me.
There the /log already a part off the userdata is, I remove the log redirection when I create the docker.