OH freezing - until reboot

I use the current OH version on a RasPi4 (‘hassle free installation’). Since a while it freezes quite often. I reinstalled the entire system but the problem is still there.
The log indicates that the problem might have something to do with JDBC and InfluxDB, although I’m not aware that I’m (still) using them (I use RRD4J for persistence):

But it could be something else entirely …?

Do you have ideas what I should do/try?

Maybe it is related to this problem:

Can you check if you have the same in syslog?

I’m not sure what exactly you mean, but:

• the rights seem to be ok (openhab/openhab - see screenshot below)
  • the errors in the log file are similar to the ones in my posting above, e.g.:

2021-04-07 19:09:09.143 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-04-07 19:09:09.170 [WARN ] [persistence.jdbc.internal.JdbcMapper] - JDBC::openConnection: no driver available!
2021-04-07 19:09:09.171 [WARN ] [jdbc.internal.JdbcPersistenceService] - JDBC::store: No connection to database. Cannot persist item ‘AlexaHolger_MedienSpielzeit (Type=NumberItem, State=29 s, Label=Medien Spielzeit, Category=, Tags=[Point], Groups=[AlexaHolger])’! Will retry connecting to database when error count:0 equals errReconnectThreshold:0
2021-04-07 19:09:09.476 [ERROR] [.client.write.events.WriteErrorEvent] - The error occurred during writing of data
com.influxdb.exceptions.NotFoundException: database not found: “autogen”
at com.influxdb.internal.AbstractRestClient.responseToError(AbstractRestClient.java:104) ~[bundleFile:?]
at com.influxdb.client.internal.AbstractWriteClient.toInfluxException(AbstractWriteClient.java:574) [bundleFile:?]
at com.influxdb.client.internal.AbstractWriteClient.lambda$new$12(AbstractWriteClient.java:181) [bundleFile:?]
at io.reactivex.internal.subscribers.LambdaSubscriber.onNext(LambdaSubscriber.java:65) [bundleFile:?]

It seems that the problem occurs most of the time / always when I program rules / Javascript. Maybe this gives anybody an idea of a possible solution?