Oh-plan-maker component does not show chart?

Hi, I just migrated to 3.4.2 using Raspian and wanted to dive into floorplan as I wanted to visualize our complex heating system with a graphic.
Actually I have a number of temperature sensor items which are shown as markers (“oh-plan-maker” components), so their value is directly visible as number (i.e. I configured the tooltip to show always in favour of the marker icon). What I would like to do is to have a chart window open once I click on one of these values markers.

According to oh-plan-marker - Floor Plan Marker | openHAB there are a number of values setable, however as I’m quite new to this part of OH I suppose the problem is more on my side. The config of such a marker is as following (yaml code)

component: oh-plan-marker
config:
  name: New Marker
  coords: 349.9917128335927,767.9999198934964
  item: KWB_BOILER_CF2_flameTemperatureActualValue
  action: analyzer
  actionAnalyzerChartType: day
  actionModalConfig: {}
  useTooltipAsLabel: true
  tooltipPermanent: true
  tooltipFontSize: 2rem
  tooltipColor: "#000000"
slots:
  default: []

This however does not work as expected nothing happes when I click on it. I suppose this has to be written somehow different? The OH doc is unfortunately very short on this topic.

After fiddling around with the UI I noticed that the “analyzer item” had to be added, looks now as below and works as expected.

component: oh-plan-marker
config:
  name: New Marker
  coords: 359,726.9998130848252
  item: KWB_BOILER_CF2_flameTemperatureActualValue
  action: analyzer
  actionModalConfig: {}
  useTooltipAsLabel: true
  tooltipPermanent: true
  tooltipFontSize: 2rem
  tooltipColor: "#000000"
  actionAnalyzerItems: