OH2 Chart How to?

Hello, I have some questions on Chats under OH2.
I transfered the Chartdefinition from OH1 to OH2:

Switch item=Heizung_Temp_System_Period label=“Heizung System” mappings=[0=“Stunde”, 1=“Tag”, 2=“Woche”, 3=“Monat”, 4=“Jahr”]
Chart item=Heizung_Temp_System period=h refresh=600000 visibility=[Heizung_Temp_System_Period==0]
Chart item=Heizung_Temp_System period=D refresh=12000000 visibility=[Heizung_Temp_System_Period==1, Heizung_Temp_System_Period==“Uninitialized”]
Chart item=Heizung_Temp_System period=W refresh=12000000 visibility=[Heizung_Temp_System_Period==2]
Chart item=Heizung_Temp_System period=M refresh=12000000 visibility=[Heizung_Temp_System_Period==3]
Chart item=Heizung_Temp_System period=Y refresh=12000000 visibility=[Heizung_Temp_System_Period==4]

They are working “sometimes”, means they appear sometime, sometimes not. If not, CPU usage goes to 100% (RPI3) and stays there for hours until the Browser is closed again.
The log shows then some tens gigabyte with:
2016-11-20 19:31:49.030 [WARN ] [eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler] - /chart
javax.imageio.IIOException: Can’t create output stream!
and:
2016-11-20 19:31:49.023 [WARN ] [eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector] -
java.io.IOException: Zu viele offene Dateien (to many open files)
and:
Caused by: javax.imageio.IIOException: Can’t create cache file!

What is wrong there? I tried to exchange the “Uninitialized” by
"NULL" and also by NULL (without quotes). No success.

Second Question: When I use habmin2 I can:
Diagramm-Editor --> choose the item to be displayed -> nice Diagramm is almost displayed on the spot.
Save --> give it a name --> choose some other stuff --> Green popup: saved O.K.
But now, where is it? How can I use it within OH2?

Nearly the same with the Dasboard. How can I use the saved Dash?

I googled the whole day, I need a hint where to find a liitle more info…

Thanks!

I could be wrong but I don’t think you can use them with your sitemaps. Habmin is mostly self contained and independent from your sitemaps. The only way they could work is if Habmin supports some sort of REST API that lets you request the Chart directly from outside itself.

I’d recommend reporting this problem as an Issue. It is clearly a bug in the charting servlet.

Finally, one more alternative is to use the following: