OH2 - failed installing

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: i3-520
    • Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
    • openHAB version: 2.5.11
      Hello,

I’m using Docker to run my openhab server. I’m currently on 2.5.11 and wanted to move to 2.5.12 (OH3 coming later, too many stuff need rework to have it right now). Once I switched to the 2.5.12 image, nothing was working and I was seeing an error message. I tried clearing temp and cache, didn’T worked. I tried reverting to 2.5.11 clearing cache again, still same error. I don’t know what to do.

I tried rebooting the whole server, rebooting the docker container about 10 times, always end up with the same error and no dashboard:

[core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-exec, openhab-misc-openhabcloud, openhab-persistence-mysql, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-binding-ecobee, openhab-binding-chromecast, openhab-ui-restdocs, openhab-binding-mqtt, openhab-transformation-map, openhab-ui-classic, openhab-binding-lgwebos, openhab-ui-habmin, openhab-transformation-xslt, openhab-transformation-exec, openhab-ui-paper, openhab-binding-wol1, openhab-transformation-scale, openhab-binding-http1, openhab-voice-voicerss, openhab-ui-homebuilder, openhab-misc-market, openhab-transformation-javascript, openhab-binding-wemo, openhab-binding-sonos, openhab-misc-ruleengine, openhab-transformation-regex, openhab-transformation-jsonpath, openhab-binding-sonyaudio, openhab-transformation-xpath, openhab-binding-dscalarm, openhab-binding-networkhealth1, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-misc-homekit, openhab-binding-astro’: Error:
Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.addons.bundles/org.openhab.binding.dscalarm/[2.5.0,2.6)

Thank you

Ok, so I found out bintray is no more and that’s the issue. Adding the .kar file in addons solved the problem.