OH2 KNX can't get connected?

Hello Guys…
Finally i’m there with my setup where i wanna try connecting OH2 to my KNX installation… Currently i already have another system connected to the KNX with a ABB IP/R IP Router. The already running system (SmartHome/SmartVisu) has KNX connection - but i can’t get OH to connect. I’ve tested both ROUTEr and TUNNEL mode, when using tunnel mode i get this error in openhab.log:
2016-08-23 20:29:53.478 [ERROR] [nx.internal.connection.KNXConnection] - Error connecting to KNX bus: timeout connecting to control endpoint /192.168.50.10:3671 2016-08-23 20:29:53.478 [WARN ] [nx.internal.connection.KNXConnection] - Inital connection to KNX bus failed!

But when setting in Router mode i get following:

2016-08-23 20:48:14.481 [ERROR] [org.apache.felix.configadmin ] - [org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, id=265, bundle=170/mvn:org.openhab.binding/org.openhab.binding.knx/1.9.0.b2]: Unexpected problem updating configuration org.openhab.knx tuwien.auto.calimero.exception.KNXIllegalArgumentException: non-valid routing multicast /192.168.50.10 at tuwien.auto.calimero.knxnetip.KNXnetIPRouting.<init>(KNXnetIPRouting.java:121)[170:org.openhab.binding.knx:1.9.0.b2] at tuwien.auto.calimero.knxnetip.KNXnetIPRouting.<init>(KNXnetIPRouting.java:104)[170:org.openhab.binding.knx:1.9.0.b2] at tuwien.auto.calimero.link.KNXNetworkLinkIP.<init>(KNXNetworkLinkIP.java:192)[170:org.openhab.binding.knx:1.9.0.b2] at org.openhab.binding.knx.internal.connection.KNXConnection.connectByIp(KNXConnection.java:285)[170:org.openhab.binding.knx:1.9.0.b2] at org.openhab.binding.knx.internal.connection.KNXConnection.connect(KNXConnection.java:172)[170:org.openhab.binding.knx:1.9.0.b2] at org.openhab.binding.knx.internal.connection.KNXConnection.updated(KNXConnection.java:438)[170:org.openhab.binding.knx:1.9.0.b2] at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.updated(ManagedServiceTracker.java:189)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8] at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.updateService(ManagedServiceTracker.java:152)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8] at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.provideConfiguration(ManagedServiceTracker.java:85)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8] at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$ManagedServiceUpdate.provide(ConfigurationManager.java:1444)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8] at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$ManagedServiceUpdate.run(ConfigurationManager.java:1400)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8] at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run0(UpdateThread.java:143)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8] at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:110)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[:1.8.0_101]

Can the ABB router not handle more than one connection at a time?

Be aware that router mode uses another IP (default for knx is 224.0.23.12) in multicast mode. You don’t need to set an IP in openHAB to use router mode, but the switch has to support multicast, 224.0.23.12 won’t be routed through internet.

Which Router do you use, and which firmware version for knx router? ABB has different knx routers.

Goodmorning.
Yes i could read that, that it uses the 224.0.23.12 in Router mode… I have a ABB IPR/S2.1 (unknown firmware version) After studying the Manual, it seems like it can only have one routed connection - and one tunnelled connection at one time… I don’t know which connection my running installation uses… I think it uses the Routed connection through …

I think, if you are limited to one connection, this means EITHER router OR tunnel, not one connection each…

Now i got it up and running - in Router and tunnel mode after disconnecting everything else…

After doing some tests, it seems like when i connect OH to KNX in ROUTER mode, i can also connect from ETS with Tunnelling…
But a weird thing is, that i can see that OH asks for a value on a KNX address, and i see in ETS that the device answers right after. But in the OH openhab.log it says after 2 tries that it gives up, since it doesnøt get any answer… but the KNX is answering - OH just don’t get it… what can be wrong here?

Suddenly it seems like OH is getting data from KNX - but seems like it’s spamming OH, and creates a new log file every 10 second on 10 MB, saying:
2016-08-24 20:24:29.909 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent ] - Item 'Temp_Living_Room1' received command 26.6

If i set the OH to Tunnel mode, i can get it working - but then i can’t connect with ETS