[OH2] MQTT (1.x & 2.x) Interface to Victron CCGX

JSONPATH:$.value
1 Like

whooohaaaa! That was a super solution answer to my problem for the last few hoursā€¦ :slight_smile:

ā€œvalueā€: 43.19999980926514

The value including all decimals is now showing up in PaperUI/HabPanel, how can I skip the decimals?

I donā€™t use either of those user interfaces, but have a look at state presentation options for your item label. Something like:

Number myNumberItem "Label [%.2f]" { channel=....}

Note that PaperUI is for administering openHAB, not everyday control of your devices, so I wouldnā€™t bother spending too much time trying to make the numbers pretty on thereā€¦

EDIT:

Oh, and if you donā€™t want any decimals use [%d] in your label instead of [%.2f]

%.0f was my guessā€¦ that works also, but %d is nice and clean! thx again All showing up nice&need in HabPanel now!

Hi,

Iā€™ve also a Victron CCGX running and collect values via MQTT which works perfectly.
But has anybody an idea how to calculate the daily consumption of consumers?
There are values for forward energy from the grid, I can calculate the kWh per day of the solar system but I donā€™t have any idea how to sum up the consumption per day.

Any idea is very appreciatedā€¦

Most common way is to use PersistenceExtensions within a custom rule or so. Using its APIs you can calculate deltas and other measurements: Persistence | openHAB.
With a bit of luck you could eventually try to build more generic approach which is based on tags (ie to calculate proportions between producers and consumers).

Did you have a look at Shelly devices, the PM switches have nice power meter functions and show up nicely in OH.