OH2 Release version, zwave and powermax wont run together

I have a strange issue…

I can install the zwave binding, configure and run OH2 without any issues.
If i add the Powermax 1.0 binding alongside zwave, it works OK until the next time i restart OH2, then neither zwave nor powermax will work.

Sometimes after a restart i get the following error in the console, i cannot find this in the logs though
openhab> Error 0x6 at src/windows/termios.c(2265): The handle is invalid.

If i remove both addons/bindings and add them again, both will work, until i next restart OH2
I am currently running OH2 release build, this has been happening since beta 3 or 4, which is when i started looking at upgrading from OH1.

This is easily repeatable. I have increased logging in a number of areas, probably too much now though.

Please let me know what logs would help in understanding the problem.

As always, thanks in advance :slight_smile:
Colin

for what it’s worth, I’m running the powermax and zwave bindings together on the release OH2 without any issues (Linux system)

Thanks Dan. I’m running Windows 10 64bit, I’ve tried swapping USB/COM ports but doesn’t seem to make a difference.
It’s feels like the ports are being reserved for something, as if I remove and re add the binding it works fine until the next restart or reboot.

I’ve never had a problem like this with OH1, both bindings run fine together.

Colin

sorry, but I’m not familiar with Windows 10…

Ive been able to reproduce this same fault on another Windows 10 64bit machine.

@Lolodomo would you be able to take a look at this please?

Colin

Did you ever get to the bottom of this?

I’m having the same issue. I’m a new user trying to get things setup. I can get Powermax and RFXtrx433 to work fine until a reboot then nothing works with the termios.c(889) Access Denied error.

I’m running this on Windows.

Hi Allan, only just seen your reply.

did you get the problem sorted?

i did and can’t remember how…

Thanks for getting back to me. I ended up switching from the windows version to linux running on a virtual machine. Eventually i’ll reimage the pc with linux.