OH2 Z-Wave refactoring and testing... and SECURITY

Do you experience anything different in Habmin?

I don’t have habmin installed yet - doing now :slight_smile: (Noob sorry)

I only have a few bindings on at the moment - but nothing else in habmin gets these symptoms.

Note that I can still use the locks items ((un)lock/battery check/alarm), but I can’t change any configuration.

Checking the values from that json I can see it is sending the following (and more) to

binding_pollperiod:1800
config_1_1:3
config_2_1:255
config_3_1:7
config_4_1:5
config_5_1:1
config_7_1:10
config_8_1:0
doorlock_timeout:30

I believe config_7 is the payload I’m trying to save (-76) to 10, in this case I also tried to change config_5 too

All of the functionality in PaperUI is in Habmin. Do the two issues you reported above occur in Habmin?

I’m trying to get it installed now (habmin) although there is no install instructions for habmin2?, is it the same as the original habmin?

edit - read in issue tracker it’s now in addons - got it installed fine with the habmin2 zwave module. and it doesn’t save there neither, however rest doesn’t display a error message in console, only the following:

eventModel.js:22 {“topic”:“smarthome/things/zwave:device:3c46bc14:node3/config/status”,“payload”:“{"configStatusMessages":[{"parameterName":"config_2_1","type":"PENDING"},{"parameterName":"config_7_1","type":"PENDING"}]}”,“type”:“ConfigStatusInfoEvent”}
eventModel.js:21 message
eventModel.js:22 {“topic”:“smarthome/things/zwave:device:3c46bc14:node3/updated”,“payload”:“[{"label":"Z-Wave Node 3: YKFCON Smart Living Keyfree Smart Lock","bridgeUID":"zwave:serial_zstick:3c46bc14","configuration":{"doorlock_timeout":30,"group_1":["node_1"],"usercode_code_20":"","usercode_code_16":"","usercode_code_17":"","usercode_code_18":"","usercode_code_19":"","usercode_code_7":"","usercode_code_8":"","config_1_1":3,"usercode_code_9":"","config_2_1":255,"usercode_code_3":"","usercode_code_4":"","usercode_code_5":"","usercode_code_6":"","config_7_1":10,"usercode_code_12":"","config_8_1":0,"usercode_code_13":"","usercode_code_1":"","usercode_code_14":"","usercode_code_2":"","usercode_code_15":"","config_3_1":7,"config_4_1":5,"config_5_1":1,"usercode_code_10":"","node_id":3,"usercode_code_11":""},"properties":{"zwave_class_basic":"BASIC_TYPE_ROUTING_SLAVE","zwave_class_generic":"GENERIC_TYPE_ENTRY_CONTROL","zwave_frequent":"true","zwave_neighbours":"1","zwave_version":"22.32","zwave_listening":"false","zwave_deviceid":"0","zwave_nodeid":"3","zwave_routing":"true","zwave_beaming":"true","zwave_secure":"true","zwave_class_specific":"SPECIFIC_TYPE_SECURE_KEYPAD_DOOR_LOCK","zwave_manufacturer":"297","zwave_devicetype":"6","zwave_lastheal":"2017-10-01T23:31:06Z"},"UID":"zwave:device:3c46bc14:node3","thingTypeUID":"zwave:yale_ykfcon_00_000","channels":[{"uid":"zwave:device:3c46bc14:node3:lock_door","id":"lock_door","channelTypeUID":"zwave:lock_door","itemType":"Switch","kind":"STATE","label":"Door Lock","description":"Lock and unlock the door","defaultTags":,"properties":{"binding::OnOffType":"COMMAND_CLASS_DOOR_LOCK"},"configuration":{}},{"uid":"zwave:device:3c46bc14:node3:alarm_general","id":"alarm_general","channelTypeUID":"zwave:alarm_general","itemType":"Switch","kind":"STATE","label":"Alarm","description":"Indicates if an alarm is triggered","defaultTags":[],"properties":{"binding::OnOffType":"COMMAND_CLASS_ALARM"},"configuration":{}},{"uid":"zwave:device:3c46bc14:node3:battery-level","id":"battery-level","channelTypeUID":"system:battery-level","itemType":"Number","kind":"STATE","label":"Battery Level","defaultTags":,"properties":{"binding::PercentType":"COMMAND_CLASS_BATTERY"},"configuration":{}}]},{"label":"Z-Wave Node 3: YKFCON Smart Living Keyfree Smart Lock","bridgeUID":"zwave:serial_zstick:3c46bc14","configuration":{"doorlock_timeout":30,"group_1":["node_1"],"usercode_code_20":"","usercode_code_16":"","usercode_code_17":"","usercode_code_18":"","usercode_code_19":"","usercode_code_7":"","usercode_code_8":"","config_1_1":3,"usercode_code_9":"","config_2_1":255,"usercode_code_3":"","usercode_code_4":"","usercode_code_5":"","usercode_code_6":"","config_7_1":10,"usercode_code_12":"","config_8_1":0,"usercode_code_13":"","usercode_code_1":"","usercode_code_14":"","usercode_code_2":"","usercode_code_15":"","config_3_1":7,"config_4_1":5,"config_5_1":1,"usercode_code_10":"","node_id":3,"usercode_code_11":""},"properties":{"zwave_class_basic":"BASIC_TYPE_ROUTING_SLAVE","zwave_class_generic":"GENERIC_TYPE_ENTRY_CONTROL","zwave_frequent":"true","zwave_neighbours":"1","zwave_version":"22.32","zwave_listening":"false","zwave_deviceid":"0","zwave_nodeid":"3","zwave_routing":"true","zwave_beaming":"true","zwave_secure":"true","zwave_class_specific":"SPECIFIC_TYPE_SECURE_KEYPAD_DOOR_LOCK","zwave_manufacturer":"297","zwave_devicetype":"6","zwave_lastheal":"2017-10-01T23:31:06Z"},"UID":"zwave:device:3c46bc14:node3","thingTypeUID":"zwave:yale_ykfcon_00_000","channels":[{"uid":"zwave:device:3c46bc14:node3:lock_door","id":"lock_door","channelTypeUID":"zwave:lock_door","itemType":"Switch","kind":"STATE","label":"Door Lock","description":"Lock and unlock the door","defaultTags":[],"properties":{"binding::OnOffType":"COMMAND_CLASS_DOOR_LOCK"},"configuration":{}},{"uid":"zwave:device:3c46bc14:node3:alarm_general","id":"alarm_general","channelTypeUID":"zwave:alarm_general","itemType":"Switch","kind":"STATE","label":"Alarm","description":"Indicates if an alarm is triggered","defaultTags":,"properties":{"binding::OnOffType":"COMMAND_CLASS_ALARM"},"configuration":{}},{"uid":"zwave:device:3c46bc14:node3:battery-level","id":"battery-level","channelTypeUID":"system:battery-level","itemType":"Number","kind":"STATE","label":"Battery Level","defaultTags":[],"properties":{"binding::PercentType":"COMMAND_CLASS_BATTERY"},"configuration":{}}]}]”,“type”:“ThingUpdatedEvent”}

Any chance you can pin this link to the top of the thread? I frequently test the updates easily found at the top since the this thread has gotten so big. Thanks!

In Habmin, go to Configuration> Things, select your lock, then select Attributes. Do you see a green checkmark for Using Security? The CONFIGURATION command class requires your lock to be securely included, so this may explain why it is not saving. You may also want to enable debug logging for the zwave binding (log:set DEBUG org.openhab.binding.zwave) to aid in troubleshooting (put it back to INFO when your done).

[EDIT: Nevermind… you already said that you can control your locks, so they must be securely included.]

Good morning,
Yep I have the same as you with regards to the checkbox, only the manufacturer, type / ID, Firmware, Neighbors and last heal time are different.

My initial thought was that the javascript is broken, but then I could see the correct values being passed through in the json (and in the rest) handover. It’s the server side that’s breaking (hence 405 error)

It’s only for this thing though… odd still is that 5iver can’t replicate yet is likely using the same template for device management (as the classes match), so it’s gotta be with my setup only…

after upgrading to 2.2 z-wave refactoring version, my ZW100MultiSensor6_BinarySensor report Triggered and untriggered for i states, but is set as an switch, have u changed it to that instead of ON OFF

I don’t know exactly what device you are referring to, but in general, the database should be the same.

Hi Chris, any idea why I’m getting my issue with not being able to save?

Aeon Labs MultiSensor 6 is the device, a motion sensor
i get this error in the log

LOG:

2017-10-03 19:30:33.470 [ERROR] [ntime.internal.engine.RuleEngineImpl] - Rule ‘Alarm KontorZW100MultiSensor6_BinarySensor’: null

RULE:

rule "Alarm KontorZW100MultiSensor6_BinarySensor"
when
	Item KontorZW100MultiSensor6_BinarySensor changed to ON
then
	IntrusionCheck.apply(KontorZW100MultiSensor6_BinarySensor, "motion", intrusionTimeUntilSiren, sirenTriggeredDuration, alarmTimers)
end

FUNCTION:

val Functions$Function5<GenericItem, String,  Number, Number, Map<String, Timer>, Boolean> IntrusionCheck = [  
    item,
	type,
	untilSiren,
	sirenduration,
	timers |
	if (AlarmActivateCountdown.state != ON) {
		if (AlarmState.state.toString != "0") {
			logInfo("alarm.IntrusionCheck", "Last active sensor: " + item.name.toString)
			if (SirenTriggered.state != ON) {
				if ((gPetIgnore.members.filter[i|i.name == item.name].size == 0 && item.state == ON && AlarmState.state.toString == "2") || item.state == OPEN) {
					if (!timers.containsKey("timeUntilSirenTimer")) {
						var String intrusionZoneTemp = item.label
						timers.put("timeUntilSirenTimer" ,createTimer(now.plusSeconds(untilSiren.intValue)) [|
							timers.put("sirenTriggeredTimer" ,createTimer(now.plusMinutes(sirenduration.intValue)) [|
								SirenTriggered.postUpdate(OFF)
								IntrusionCount.postUpdate("0")
								timers.remove("sirenTriggeredTimer")
							])
							var Number intrusionCountPlus = (IntrusionCount.state as DecimalType) + 1
							IntrusionCount.postUpdate(intrusionCountPlus.toString)
							LastTriggerItem.postUpdate(type+","+intrusionZoneTemp.toString)
							AlarmTriggeredNotification.sendCommand(intrusionZoneTemp.toString)
							timers.remove("timeUntilSirenTimer")
						])
						SirenTriggerCountdown.sendCommand(ON)
						logInfo("alarm.IntrusionCheck", "Siren triggers in " + now.plusSeconds(untilSiren.intValue).toString)
					}
				} else if (AlarmState == "2") {
					logInfo("alarm.IntrusionCheck", "Ignoring sensor:"+item.name.toString+" gPetIgnore:"+gPetIgnore.members.filter[i|i.name == item.name].size.toString)
				}
			} else {
				logInfo("alarm.IntrusionCheck", "Siren triggered timer rescheduled " + now.plusMinutes(sirenduration.intValue).toString)
				gRelays.members.filter[i|i.state != ON].forEach[relay|
					Thread::sleep(250)
					relay.sendCommand(ON)
				]
				logInfo("alarm.IntrusionCheck", "Siren triggered by " + item.name.toString)
				LastTriggerItem.postUpdate(type+","+item.label.toString)
				AlarmTriggeredNotification.sendCommand(item.label.toString)
				if (!timers.containsKey("sirenTriggeredTimer")) {
					timers.put("sirenTriggeredTimer" ,createTimer(now.plusMinutes(sirenduration.intValue)) [|
						SirenTriggered.postUpdate(OFF)
						IntrusionCount.postUpdate("0")
					])
				} else {
					var Timer sirenTriggeredTimerTmp = timers.get("sirenTriggeredTimer")
					sirenTriggeredTimerTmp.reschedule(now.plusMinutes(sirenduration.intValue))
				}
				if (timers.containsKey("timeUntilSirenTimer")) {
					logInfo("alarm.IntrusionCheck", "Siren triggered by " + item.name.toString)
					LastTriggerItem.postUpdate(type+","+item.label.toString)
					AlarmTriggeredNotification.sendCommand(item.label.toString)
				} else {
					logInfo("alarm.IntrusionCheck", "timeUntilSirenTimer is not null SirenTriggerCountdown:"+SirenTriggerCountdown.state.toString + " SirenTriggered:"+SirenTriggered.state.toString)
				}
			}
		}
	} else {
		logInfo("alarm.IntrusionCheck", "Ignoring sensor:"+item.name.toString+" AlarmActivateCountdown:"+AlarmActivateCountdown.state.toString)
	}
	if (timers.containsKey("timeUntilSirenTimer")) {
		var Timer timeUntilSirenTimerTmp = timers.get("timeUntilSirenTimer")
		if (timeUntilSirenTimerTmp === null) {
			timers.remove("timeUntilSirenTimer")
			logInfo("alarm.IntrusionCheck", "timeUntilSirenTimer was null removing it!!")
		}
	}
	if (timers.containsKey("sirenTriggeredTimer")) {
		var Timer sirenTriggeredTimerTmp = timers.get("sirenTriggeredTimer")
		if (sirenTriggeredTimerTmp === null) {
			logInfo("alarm.IntrusionCheck", "sirenTriggeredTimer was null removing it!!")
		}
	}
    true
]

Sorry - I got that from your earlier message, but what version? (either the version, or the thing type should be ok).

I don’t know what the log entries are about - it sees to be related to rules, not the binding :confused:.

version 1.7 are the devices, ok ill dig deeper into the rules

sry found the problem AlarmTriggeredNotification.state was null

Sorry - I missed this, but no, I’m not sure. I guess there’s an exception being thrown in the binding (or somewhere) - is it being logged anywhere?

Only what I posted further back. It breaks on save, so the value must be getting lost somewhere on backend, I can see it being posted with my values above, but not looked at the code

Odd, it seems to be saving now?..

NPE in Karaf. Let me know if you’d like logs (I was in debug when this occurred).

Exception in thread "Thread-177" java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
        at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextNode(HashMap.java:1437)
        at java.util.HashMap$ValueIterator.next(HashMap.java:1466)
        at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.initialization.ZWaveNodeInitStageAdvancer.doDynamicStages(ZWaveNodeInitStageAdvancer.java:1014)
        at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.initialization.ZWaveNodeInitStageAdvancer.access$10(ZWaveNodeInitStageAdvancer.java:1010)
        at org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.initialization.ZWaveNodeInitStageAdvancer$1.run(ZWaveNodeInitStageAdvancer.java:203)

My minimote looks like this in Habmin:

But wakeups are not moving it along. Shouldn’t initialization complete after it is woken up? There are a couple of mains powered and frequently listening (lock) devices that I would expect to have initialized quickly after a restart, but are in this same state. Maybe it is related to the error above, or is this (-- To notify -- TIMEOUT_WAITING_FOR_DATA) because of the controller being too busy to process things? I have been replacing zigbee bulbs with zwave dimmers and restarted a few times recently, but I see this after every restart. It just seems like there is something hung up somewhere. It’ll take half a day for the zwave binding to calm down after a restart, and until then everything is very slow to respond.

2017-Oct-06 14:22:38.913 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Node not awake!
2017-Oct-06 14:22:39.025 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == false
2017-Oct-06 14:22:39.025 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Node not awake!
2017-Oct-06 14:22:39.041 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == false
2017-Oct-06 14:22:39.041 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Node not awake!
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.319 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Application Command Request (ALIVE:REQUEST_NIF)
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.320 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: Incoming command class COMMAND_CLASS_WAKE_UP, endpoint 0
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.320 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: SECURITY not supported
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.320 [DEBUG] [e.internal.protocol.commandclass.ZWaveCommandClass] - NODE 2: Received COMMAND_CLASS_WAKE_UP V0 WAKE_UP_NOTIFICATION
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.321 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: Is awake with 1 messages in the queue
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.321 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: Creating WakeupTimerTask
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.321 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: Creating WakeupTimerTask
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.322 [DEBUG] [rg.openhab.binding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 2: Got an event from Z-Wave network: ZWaveNodeStatusEvent
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.322 [DEBUG] [ab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveController] - NODE 2: Node Status event - Node is AWAKE
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.323 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Commands processed 1.
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.323 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Checking command org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveCommandClassPayload@71de1ce3.
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.324 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Checking transaction 1836  null.
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.324 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Checking transaction : state >> ABORTED
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.324 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Checking transaction : node  >> 83
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.325 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Checking transaction : class >> 132 == null.
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.325 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Checking transaction : commd >> 7 == 0.
2017-Oct-06 14:22:50.325 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Ignoring transaction since not waiting for data.
2017-Oct-06 14:23:00.322 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == true
2017-Oct-06 14:23:00.322 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: WakeupTimerTask 1 Messages waiting, state REQUEST_NIF
2017-Oct-06 14:23:08.533 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == true
2017-Oct-06 14:23:08.562 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: TID 1598: Transaction not completed
2017-Oct-06 14:23:10.322 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == true
2017-Oct-06 14:23:10.323 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: WakeupTimerTask 1 Messages waiting, state REQUEST_NIF
2017-Oct-06 14:23:20.322 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == true
2017-Oct-06 14:23:20.322 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: WakeupTimerTask 1 Messages waiting, state REQUEST_NIF
2017-Oct-06 14:23:30.322 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == true
2017-Oct-06 14:23:30.322 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: WakeupTimerTask 1 Messages waiting, state REQUEST_NIF
2017-Oct-06 14:23:33.562 [DEBUG] [ocol.ZWaveTransactionManager$ZWaveTransactionTimer] - NODE 2: TID 1598: Timeout at state WAIT_DATA. 3 retries remaining.
2017-Oct-06 14:23:33.563 [DEBUG] [rg.openhab.binding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 2: Got an event from Z-Wave network: ZWaveTransactionCompletedEvent
2017-Oct-06 14:23:33.563 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: notifyTransactionResponse TID:1598 CANCELLED
2017-Oct-06 14:23:33.565 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: -- To notify -- TIMEOUT_WAITING_FOR_DATA
2017-Oct-06 14:23:33.566 [DEBUG] [protocol.initialization.ZWaveNodeInitStageAdvancer] - NODE 2: Node Init response (4) TIMEOUT_WAITING_FOR_DATA
2017-Oct-06 14:23:33.566 [DEBUG] [protocol.initialization.ZWaveNodeInitStageAdvancer] - NODE 2: No data from device, but it was ACK'd. Possibly not supported? (Try 4)
2017-Oct-06 14:23:40.322 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == true
2017-Oct-06 14:23:40.322 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: WakeupTimerTask 0 Messages waiting, state REQUEST_NIF
2017-Oct-06 14:23:40.322 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: WakeupTimerTask First iteration
2017-Oct-06 14:23:50.322 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == true
2017-Oct-06 14:23:50.323 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: WakeupTimerTask 0 Messages waiting, state REQUEST_NIF
2017-Oct-06 14:23:50.323 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: No more messages, go back to sleep
2017-Oct-06 14:23:50.323 [DEBUG] [rnal.protocol.commandclass.ZWaveWakeUpCommandClass] - NODE 2: Creating new message for application command WAKE_UP_NO_MORE_INFORMATION
2017-Oct-06 14:23:50.323 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: Encapsulating message, endpoint 0
2017-Oct-06 14:23:50.323 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: SECURITY not supported
2017-Oct-06 14:23:50.323 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: Command Class COMMAND_CLASS_WAKE_UP is NOT required to be secured
2017-Oct-06 14:23:50.323 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: sendTransaction org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.transaction.ZWaveCommandClassTransactionPayload@1f1bffeb
2017-Oct-06 14:23:50.324 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Adding to device queue
2017-Oct-06 14:23:50.324 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Added to queue - size 17
2017-Oct-06 14:24:10.219 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == true
2017-Oct-06 14:24:10.220 [DEBUG] [g.openhab.binding.zwave.handler.ZWaveSerialHandler] - NODE 2: Sending REQUEST Message = 01 09 00 13 02 02 84 08 25 50 1C
2017-Oct-06 14:24:10.230 [DEBUG] [ternal.protocol.serialmessage.SendDataMessageClass] - NODE 2: sentData successfully placed on stack.
2017-Oct-06 14:24:10.231 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: TID 1843: Transaction not completed
2017-Oct-06 14:24:10.352 [DEBUG] [ternal.protocol.serialmessage.SendDataMessageClass] - NODE 2: SendData Request. CallBack ID = 80, Status = Transmission complete, no ACK received(1)
2017-Oct-06 14:24:10.353 [DEBUG] [ternal.protocol.serialmessage.SendDataMessageClass] - NODE 2: WAKE_UP_NO_MORE_INFORMATION. Treated as ACK.
2017-Oct-06 14:24:10.354 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Response processed after 131ms
2017-Oct-06 14:24:10.354 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: TID 1843: Transaction completed
2017-Oct-06 14:24:10.355 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: notifyTransactionResponse TID:1843 DONE
2017-Oct-06 14:24:10.355 [DEBUG] [rg.openhab.binding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 2: Got an event from Z-Wave network: ZWaveTransactionCompletedEvent
2017-Oct-06 14:24:10.366 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: -- To notify -- COMPLETE
2017-Oct-06 14:24:10.367 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: Went to sleep COMPLETE
2017-Oct-06 14:24:15.043 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: sendTransaction org.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveSerialPayload@7cf4186d
2017-Oct-06 14:24:15.044 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Adding to device queue
2017-Oct-06 14:24:15.044 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Added to queue - size 17
2017-Oct-06 14:24:16.385 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == false
2017-Oct-06 14:24:16.385 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Node not awake!
2017-Oct-06 14:25:15.600 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == false
2017-Oct-06 14:25:15.600 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Node not awake!
2017-Oct-06 14:25:20.616 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == false
2017-Oct-06 14:25:20.616 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Node not awake!
2017-Oct-06 14:25:20.638 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == false
2017-Oct-06 14:25:20.638 [DEBUG] [ng.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveTransactionManager] - NODE 2: Node not awake!
2017-Oct-06 14:25:20.658 [DEBUG] [.openhab.binding.zwave.internal.protocol.ZWaveNode] - NODE 2: listening == false, frequentlyListening == false, awake == false

I think I may be experiencing what @stevenazari has reported. I am getting these when saving a device change in Habmin. This occurred when when trying to change the Association, because they had all come up like this (they were newly added). Previously added devices of the same type (VRMX1-1LZ) do not throw this error when modifying the Association. I also had to readd a BE469 today and it receives the error too.

2017-Oct-06 20:07:21.958 [ERROR] [marthome.io.rest.core.internal.thing.ThingResource] - Exception during HTTP PUT request for update config at 'things/zwave:device:07cb40a2:node8/config' for thing 'zwave:device:07cb40a2:node8': null
2017-Oct-06 20:07:35.097 [ERROR] [marthome.io.rest.core.internal.thing.ThingResource] - Exception during HTTP PUT request for update config at 'things/zwave:device:07cb40a2:node9/config' for thing 'zwave:device:07cb40a2:node9': null
2017-Oct-06 20:07:46.824 [ERROR] [marthome.io.rest.core.internal.thing.ThingResource] - Exception during HTTP PUT request for update config at 'things/zwave:device:07cb40a2:node11/config' for thing 'zwave:device:07cb40a2:node11': null
2017-Oct-06 20:08:00.760 [ERROR] [marthome.io.rest.core.internal.thing.ThingResource] - Exception during HTTP PUT request for update config at 'things/zwave:device:07cb40a2:node12/config' for thing 'zwave:device:07cb40a2:node12': null
2017-Oct-06 20:08:11.273 [ERROR] [marthome.io.rest.core.internal.thing.ThingResource] - Exception during HTTP PUT request for update config at 'things/zwave:device:07cb40a2:node13/config' for thing 'zwave:device:07cb40a2:node13': null
2017-Oct-06 20:08:22.534 [ERROR] [marthome.io.rest.core.internal.thing.ThingResource] - Exception during HTTP PUT request for update config at 'things/zwave:device:07cb40a2:node14/config' for thing 'zwave:device:07cb40a2:node14': null
2017-Oct-06 20:08:35.885 [ERROR] [marthome.io.rest.core.internal.thing.ThingResource] - Exception during HTTP PUT request for update config at 'things/zwave:device:07cb40a2:node16/config' for thing 'zwave:device:07cb40a2:node16': null

The log shows this, but nothing further and no errors:

2017-Oct-06 22:47:08.268 [DEBUG] [rg.openhab.binding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 16: Configuration update received
2017-Oct-06 22:47:08.269 [DEBUG] [rg.openhab.binding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 16: Configuration update group_1 to [node_1_0]

I am also seeing this when trying to heal a specific device type, the DZMX1-1LZ: