OH2 Zwave Database : FGRGBW RGBW Controller

Hi,

my FGRGBW RGBW is showing as unknown in OH2 but fine in OH1. It looks like it discovers all its functions correctly, dimmer, RGBW and its different colours, but as it shows as unknown, i cannot update the location etc. Can someone help me and advise how i get the database updated to match the working OH1?

Thanks in advance
Mark

Please can you provide the version of OH2 you are using, and the type/id/version of the device you have (this is listed in the attributes section in HABmin if you select the thing).

@Mark: Try using HABMin to configure it.
It works fine for me. I am using OH2-S630, with FGRGBWM Type/ID: 0900:1000, Firmware: 25.25

By the way: @chris … One small mistake exists in the channels allocation for this device (Fibaro FGRGBWM-441-EN-A-v1.01)

I opened up an issue here: https://github.com/openhab/org.openhab.binding.zwave/issues/254

The channel name for switch_dimmer2 should be “Red” instead of “Green” and switch_dimmer3 should be “Green” instead of “Red” accordingly.

Type:0900:1000
FW Version: 25:25
Manufacturer: 010f

OH2 2.0.0 build 629

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm, ok Habmin works fine ;). Just issues with the paperUI - thanks Dim.

I’ve seen this issue also, but I don’t know that it’s simply the names that are wrong. I’ve not spent a lot of time to look at it yet but I had a feeling that the problem might have been with the device itself (i.e. the device might be mislabelled).

I’ll try and look at this more in the coming week or so.