OH3 Alignment to match existing list widget

:+1: yes better solution!

Great! Thanks for sharing the solution!

I find this so frustrating only because of my lack of knowledge - I have copied the code from 4 posts above and I get NOTHING showing in the widget preview?

OK so Reading Any’s other article where hes helping with my widget - it is a child of an oh-list-item so it seems the preview in the widget designer wont render it - no biggie

BTW - looks like the real thing now thanks so much!

there is a problem with the preview I don’t see anything either. I’ve also noticed another minor problem. I think the buttons are not inline with the text they seem to start on the line below.

I’ve talked to Yannick about this. Because a list item is expected to be rendered as part of list-card widget and there is no container widget to hold it in the preview, there is no way to render it.

If you look at all of the list item widgets you will find that’s the case for them all. It’s particularly pronounced with slider list items.

I was trying to apply the above to a unified widget to use for my chromecasts and failing (I want a button a slider for volume and mute and then a player and stop button for control, and if I can figure out how to put it all in one item with two rows so much the better). I might be coming back here to ask for help. But seeing the examples here is very helpful.