If I try to login via the amazon sign-in from my OH3-installation, I get an SMS from amazon.com to allow the access (2-step verfication is ON).
So, what happens?
- activated amazonechocontrol binding on OH3
- added “amazon account” as Bridge
- logged into my amazon-account
- get SMS and clicked as fast as I could on the activation link
- get logged out of my account and get redirected to login-prompt (see step 2.)
…and I can do it over and over again. Tried three times, with increasingly faster response at step 4, but without any help. I don’t want to deactivate 2-step verification for this… Is there anything I can do?