OH3 : An illegal reflective access operation has occurred

Doing a clean install of OH3 on Windows 10, 64 Bit. This error appears in the Karaf Console:

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory (file:/C:/Users/natha/Downloads/openHAB/userdata/cache/org.eclipse.osgi/27/0/bundleFile) to field java.time.LocalDateTime.date
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

file:/C:/Users/natha/Downloads/openHAB/userdata/cache/org.eclipse.osgi/27/0/bundleFile

There should not be any eclipse paths in OH3.

I’m not copying anything from my old install, all being setup from new. The only addition I’ve done is to add the Alpha of the 3.0 Wiz Binding to the Addons folder, the rest of the Bindings I’ve added from the 3.1-Snapshot UI.

Do I need to remove something (or ignore the errors)?

…also could it be related to the NTP Binding (which I added) from the 3.1 UI?

Snapshots, especially early snapshots of a release are expected to break.
Those testing those snapshots are expected to open issues on GitHub for any issues found.

Many of the developers are not in this user forum.

Thanks - raised a ticket: OH3 : An illegal reflective access operation has occurred · Issue #9587 · openhab/openhab-addons · GitHub

No. This only is true for org.eclipse.smarthome.

1 Like