OH3 and zwave binding problem with qubino flush shutter

I have a flush shutter qubino which with openahab 2 was correctly recognized. After passing to openhab 3 it is not recognized and reports the status of “communication error” as shown in the attached image. Advice? or is it better to go back to openhab 2?

Hi Antonio

I honestly think it is not related to OH3.
I have several of this flush shutters in use and all of them are working nicely.

Is there anything i the logs that could help to find out more? Maybe you need to increase the logging level for the Zwave binding before.

Regards
Stefan

What version of OH3?

There were database export issues when 3.0.1 was released that is now resolved in the snapshots. You can either use the script to manually install a snapshot binding or follow the instructions in the README.

Zigbee and Z-Wave manual install script - Tutorials & Examples - openHAB Community

thanks for the advice Stefan, i will try to activate debug mode. But it probably must be a hardware problem. In the meantime, having an SD card available and I loaded the previous version (OH2) and the problem recurs.

Hi Bruce, I use Openhabian with openhab 3.0.1 stable. but as Stefan said, it probably must be a hardware problem. In the meantime, having an SD card available and I loaded the previous version and the problem recurs.

I know there were undiscovered database problems with the 3.0.1 binding that were resolved after that.

Database exports were broken and, IIRC some devices were missing or incorrect in the binding. I know this because I discovered the cause of the problem.