OH3: Cannot access zwave "View Network Map"

Unfortunately the Zwave Network Map does not work for me - latest snapshot installed. I have tried several mobile and desktop browsers. Are there any preconditions or settings?

There is one in OH3? I missed that.

Probably a bug, please open your browsers dev tools and report what you see in the console.

Nothing else? But I know what could cause the problem, it displays a graph using the nodes’ zwave_nodeid and zwave_neighbours but fails to check if those properties are set or have the right format (comma-separated for the neighbours). Probably one or more of your nodes don’t have these properties, maybe because they don’t work. I’ll try to harden the code to avoid this.

2 Likes

At the moment all z-wave things are online (green) and I cannot access the map. But I actually have two nodes that are not 100% reliable. My daughter also sometimes just turns off one of the plugs in her room. So if there is a possibility that the detection is a bit more robust, then - in my case - that would certainly be helpful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.