[OH3] Dispatching event to subscriber ItemUpdater

Hello together,

i have the following issue with OH3:

2021-01-06 11:36:37.891 [WARN ] [ab.core.internal.events.EventHandler] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.openhab.core.thing.internal.CommunicationManager@d3b448' takes more than 5000ms.
2021-01-06 11:42:56.131 [WARN ] [ab.core.internal.events.EventHandler] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.openhab.core.internal.items.ItemUpdater@157adb7' takes more than 5000ms.
2021-01-06 11:44:25.246 [WARN ] [ab.core.internal.events.EventHandler] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.openhab.core.internal.items.ItemUpdater@157adb7' takes more than 5000ms.
2021-01-06 11:44:25.265 [INFO ] [ng.tr064.internal.soap.SOAPConnector] - Failed to get Tr064ChannelConfig{channelType=macOnline, getAction=GetSpecificHostEntry, dataType='boolean, parameter='11:22:11:22:11:22'}: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Total timeout 2000 ms elapsed
2021-01-06 11:53:39.768 [INFO ] [ng.tr064.internal.soap.SOAPConnector] - Failed to get Tr064ChannelConfig{channelType=macOnline, getAction=GetSpecificHostEntry, dataType='boolean, parameter='41:41:41:41:41:41}: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Total timeout 2000 ms elapsed
2021-01-06 11:59:09.720 [WARN ] [ab.core.internal.events.EventHandler] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.openhab.core.internal.items.ItemUpdater@157adb7' takes more than 5000ms.
2021-01-06 12:02:42.783 [WARN ] [ab.core.internal.events.EventHandler] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.openhab.core.internal.items.ItemUpdater@157adb7' takes more than 5000ms.
2021-01-06 12:21:46.043 [WARN ] [ab.core.internal.events.EventHandler] - Dispatching event to subscriber 'org.openhab.core.io.monitor.internal.EventLogger@858fac' takes more than 5000ms.

First i get only the ItemUpdater Error. After a hole time i get errors with TR064. After a long time i can’t access to anything and OH3 is maximum slow. After restart daemon everything looks gut. I can’t catch this issue. Stopp some things but ItemUpdater stay. I have no clue how to solve it where i can take a look more.

I had updated from OH2.5 to OH3. In early days after update i don’t had this issue. I get it later. But i don’t know when it starts.

Using Raspberry Pi 3b with manual installation and Java11

Thanks.

I am not sure if it helps, but what Java 11? Zulu has the hf version that supports the hardware lath functions of the cpu. The sf version and oracle jdk do those calculations in much slower software.

That is why openHAB recommends the Zulu jdk.

Sorry i have Zulu installed. I started to invest a little bit more. It seems that ram is full… Maybe a mem leak? I use Grafana Influxdb and others with OH2.5 without any problems.

There must be a bug with an http service driven thing. I mean maybe Tankerkönig is one of them, but i’m not totally sure. But where i am sure, that a driven http device must be the bad boy. I had this error for three or more days. Yesterday i checked all things. Memory was full. It seems that all http device like iCalendar, http request or other things where a webservice where called are not willing to get data from apis or sites or very bad. But all items show online but tankerkönig don’t show online. It shows error. I try to stop thing and start thing and nothing wends well. I restart openhab thereafter and all things are green and all errors gone… Everything is fine now. I don’t touch the system and i get no error or warnings. That is interesting…

1 Like