OH3 Error: No publish flow registered for MqttStatefulPublish

Hello,

I am new to openhabian3, installed on RPI4 4GB.
I have often this message:
2021-01-31 23:25:02.029 [WARN ] [.incoming.MqttIncomingPublishService] - No publish flow registered for MqttStatefulPublish{stateless=MqttPublish{topic=tele/BW-SHP6_3/HASS_STATE, payload=314byte, qos=AT_MOST_ONCE, retain=false}, packetIdentifier=-1, dup=false, topicAlias=0, subscriptionIdentifiers=[]}.

or even

2021-01-31 23:21:35.872 [WARN ] [.incoming.MqttIncomingPublishService] - No publish flow registered for MqttStatefulPublish{stateless=MqttPublish{topic=tele/BW-SHP6_1/STATE, payload=290byte, qos=AT_MOST_ONCE, retain=false}, packetIdentifier=-1, dup=false, topicAlias=0, subscriptionIdentifiers=[]}.

The system is stuck once a day, so firstly I want to solve all tail issues.

Thanks,
Michal, Slovakia

I have installed latest OH3 updates from openhabian-config.

My system stops once a day, as a result, no graphs are updated, no commands are running. Web interface is responsive.
Those 2 devices are running Tasmota with autodiscovery option.

I want to make the system stable, this would be probably the first step?

Thanks,
M

I do have similar messages for one of my tasmota devices in my log and asking how to get rid of it.
Could you get a soltion already?

I tried several steps. Restart did not helped. Uninstalled the devices and installed them again. I think reinstall of the MQTT binding has helped. Longer time ago, I dont remember exactly.

Ok that should be easy, I will try.
When reinstalling MQTT all devices will be automatically reinstalled as well, right?

yes, it was like that on mine.

Just for Feedback. After some OH updates and restarts, these stupid warn messages disappeared. But I do expect same warnings coming back for other devices when restart next time.

But I think it is just cosmetics and not important.