[OH3] HmIP-Broll Alexa Commands inverted

Some of you may experienced in OH2.x that HmIP-BROLL had a strange behaviour in OH: with Proxy and rules the Level had to be recalculated not to reach 100% and OPen close was inverted.

Now I tried OH3 with the UI configuration only.

Its very close to work with alexa without all the work-arounds.

Remaining Problem: Giving the command CLOSE it opens / Giving the command OPEN it closes.

I have not seen a possibility in the Web UI to change this, Is there a possibility to change the Mappings manually?

Something like:

Rollershutter EG_WO_Rollladen_links “Rollladen Wohnzimmer links” (RRD4J,Rollos,West) [“Blinds”] {alexa=“RangeController.rangeValue” [category=“INTERIOR_BLIND”, friendlyNames="@Setting.Opening", supportedRange=“0:100:10”, unitOfMeasure=“Percent”, actionMappings="Close=100,Open=0,Lower=(-10),Raise=(+10)", stateMappings=“Closed=100,Open=0:99”] }

Hi Ralph, did you solve your problem? I’ve installed a Hmip Broll. I can control the blinds via the CCU WEBUI, via openhab and via the toggle switch itself. However, I cannot get the Broll to show in Alexa. I’ve added the Badezimner_4_Level item and I cannot open, shut and stop the blind. But which class do I need to set for the device to appear in Alexa? I’ve tried Blind, but that doesn’t work. I tried Range Controller and tried to follow the settings as shown the openhab documentation, but no success so far. Do you have helpful pointers for me?

Thanks Rob