OH3 icalendar migration

Hi,
I just upgraded/migrated to OH3 which was mostly successful. Now cleaning up some things.
One was the change from the old caldav integration to icalendar to control events for certain items.
Apparently this worked somewhat and there are commands created but they do not fully work and I don’t get why. Somewhat I think it’s a stupid mistake but I don’t see it right now.

So the text in my event is:
BEGIN:dg_yaren_th_mode:1
END:dg_yaren_th_mode:11

This is unchanged to the old binding and according to documentation should still be ok.

The thing is a thermostat and the item looks like this:

Number dg_yaren_th_mode “Thermostat Modus Yaren” (gYaren) {alexa=“ThermostatController.thermostatMode” [OFF=0,AUTO=1,ECO=11,HEAT=15], channel = “zwave:device:5a95239b:node13:thermostat_mode”}

Now when the even starts I see this in the log:

2021-02-10 10:00:00.229 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 13: Command received zwave:device:5a95239b:node13:thermostat_mode → 1 [QuantityType]
2021-02-10 10:00:00.232 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 13: Command for unknown channel zwave:device:5a95239b:node13:thermostat_mode with QuantityType

When I set it via the basic UI it starts like this:

2021-02-11 00:04:25.519 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 13: Command received zwave:device:5a95239b:node13:thermostat_mode → 1 [DecimalType]
2021-02-11 00:04:25.524 [DEBUG] [lass.ZWaveThermostatModeCommandClass] - NODE 13: setValueMessage 1, modeType empty false

So the difference I see in the first line is QuantityType vs. DecimalType which I guess is the problem.
But I’m currently lost to see what needs to be changed to fix it.

Any hints?

Thanks,
Wolfgang

I guess I found the answer:

which does not seem to be released yet.

Yep. Could you prove your guess by adding a unit?

I could but I don’t know what you mean. The number has no unit because it represents a mode. So what should I add?

ah i did not read exactly enough. I’ve read just thermostat and thought your values are temperatures. But in that case you either have to wait or get a snapshot version of the binding (you don’t have to switch your whole installation to snapshot/milestone to get newer bindings, just remove it from OH and drop the jar in an appropriate place).