OH3 [nding.zigbee.serial.ZigBeeSerialPort] - Processing DATA_AVAILABLE event: Serial buffer overrun

Got a few hundred of these messages twice today … doesn’t seem to have any effect and I have no idea what I might have been doing at the time to have caused it … just thought I’d log this event.

2021-09-08 16:34:46.796 [WARN ] [nding.zigbee.serial.ZigBeeSerialPort] - Processing DATA_AVAILABLE event: Serial buffer overrun
2021-09-08 16:34:46.963 [WARN ] [nding.zigbee.serial.ZigBeeSerialPort] - Processing DATA_AVAILABLE event: Serial buffer overrun

I’m using the Ember EM35x Coordinator on a Pi4 running openhabian with openHAB 3.2.0Build #2469.

I dropped back to openHAB 3.2.0.M2 (for other reasons) and I am still seeing the same flurry of Serial buffer messages.

I saw this yesterday after upgrading from 4.0.1 to 4.0.3. It also applied Java Tools update and 6 package updates. This only happened at boot but caused my boot to take about 45 minutes before everything cleared up. Normally I am fully booted in about 10 minutes. Today i shut it down to back it up and had the same experience on bootup.