OH3 - No updates of KNX items

I’m only guessing but I think you should take a look at the basics of your KNX system. Normally you send a command and the actor responds with the new state of the item. That is what OH is doing. You send a signal to the bus but only when the status is updated (using a dedicated group address) OH will now what to do. There are also more advanced options to have OH already act on the new state it expects the item to be.
You could set up a test to see if OH changes the state of an item when the KNX buttons on the wall are used to change the status of the light.

Thats my point! The examples are not matching to my situation :wink:

Hi, I really appreciate the comments.

I think my KNX is mybe the key - but I still not get how.
The KNX infrastruktor in the house is setup by a professional which doing it for 20 year almost every week!

most of my KNX components are from ABB. I have several multi-channel switch (ABB SA/S 12.16.2.1). Each of the Channel A to L can be set to on or off. The adress of this switch is 1.1.8 and the channel for the office light is 1/0/4. In the picture above you can see that if I hit the push button in the office (1.1.100) it sends an ON to 1/0/4 and after second push it will send an OFF and so on.

In the push-button I use an ABB US/U 4.2 and as IP-Interface I build in an ABB IPS/S 3.1.1.

Thank you for your help!