[OH3] Observing "There are still SSE events the queue which may not be delivered (closing now)"

I am getting frequent warnings “There are still SSE events the queue which may not be delivered (closing now)” . on build 2013.
Is this something to worry about.

I have not seen that error in a while. I am on build 2019 but I think 2020 at least has been released. It was not on Docker last night though.

I’m using latest build SNAPSHOT and this WARN exists.

2020-11-21 18:11:02.204 [WARN ] [pache.cxf.jaxrs.sse.SseEventSinkImpl] - There are still SSE events the queue which may not be delivered (closing now)

Same here:
==> /var/log/openhab/events.log <==

2020-11-30 11:51:56.444 [vent.ChannelTriggeredEvent] - logreader:reader:dc3aa754:newWarningEvent triggered 2020-11-30 11:51:55.910 [WARN ] [pache.cxf.jaxrs.sse.SseEventSinkImpl] - There are still SSE events the queue which may not be delivered (closing now)

Are you using the latest snapshot ( which would be different than 9 days ago) or are you using the one from 9 days ago?

If you are using the latest snapshot it may be a different issue and should be in a new thread.

If you are using the one from 9 days ago, why not move to the latest one?

I switched from the latest Snapshot from 2020-11_29 to M4 yesterday. Although the message is from today (M4) I did not see the message disappear the last couple days. So you suggest to open a a new thread then?

A new thread may be appropriate but M4 seems to have enough issue Kai has recommended using the next snapshot ( if there is one yet?)

I personally decided to keep my testing on M3.

As this could happen more often the upcoming weeks: I used to switch between testing and snapsots with openhabian-config - as far as I can see openhabian-config has not yet been updated to OH3. The general update recommendations are not covering this. What is the best approach to switch?

There is a version of that, I believe. I have not kept up closely with openHABian though. That is another reason to start a new thread though. openHABian sometimes behaves a little different than openHAB.

It has at least one issue causing textual defined rules not to be loaded, therefore his recommendation.
This has been fixed and SNAPSHOT 2036 including the fix is available.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.