OH3: Problems with Graphs on Chrome for Android

Linux openhab3 4.19.0-13-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.160-2 (2020-11-28) x86_64 GNU/Linux
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu11.43+55-CA (build 11.0.9.1+1-LTS)
OpenHAB 3.0.0 - Release Build

I have a strange behaviour since a few days on my android devices. Graph plots are not shown correctly:

On my chromebook i see:

On my Phone i see:

It first looked like something with persistence went wrong, but the data is there (and is shown correctly on other devices).

Is someone else experiancing similar problems? I’m not pretty sure how to dig deeper into this… Any ideas?

No one any Idea how to look into this?

for me it worked with 3.0.0… after update to 3.0.1 same problem on Android… but no solution…

Hi,
I have the same behaviour in charts at my environment (openhab 3.1.0-SNAPSHOT - Build #2128) with andriod and chrome browser.
The standard “Label cell” with action “Analyse item(s)” works without problems.

With Firefox@Andriod the plots are shown correctly. On the other hand is the reaction time of firefox terrible.

Thanks for your replies. I also think that this is related to a chrome for android update rather than openHAB itself after some investigation. I will try to check that with an older tablet.

Right now i’m using chrome 88.0.4324.93 in my phone.

I have received an automatic update of the Google Chrom Browser for Andriod to 88.0.4324.152.

The charts now work again without problems.

Regards

Yes, same here!