OH3 Script Group has too many members

I have what seems a simple problem - I have created a non semantic group, and added one item to it
I am then experimenting in the script area with groups and trimed down my script to something very simple.

gVacation.members.forEach(light,i |
           logInfo("RULES",light.name)
        )

Running this rule in the UI, I get the following in the log

2021-02-12 05:30:35.405 [INFO ] [org.openhab.core.model.script.RULES ] - Kitchen1Dimmer 0
2021-02-12 05:30:35.427 [INFO ] [org.openhab.core.model.script.RULES ] - Kitchen1Dimmer 0
2021-02-12 05:30:35.456 [INFO ] [org.openhab.core.model.script.RULES ] - Kitchen1Dimmer 0
2021-02-12 05:30:35.478 [INFO ] [org.openhab.core.model.script.RULES ] - Kitchen1Dimmer 0

There is only 1 member in the group which is Kitchen1Dimmer, why does it loop this same item 4 times?

Where is the " 0" at the end of the log statement coming from?

How is the rule triggered? Perhaps the rule is being triggered four times.

Sorry I simplified the script for and example but copied the block of log before I did that - it is a dimmer item and that was just a concat of its state

I’m executing it from the script GUI “run” at the bottom of the screen

I have also added another item to the group and it definitely loops through 4 times the members

Would you use the API to inspect the Item, see how many groups it belongs to, and inspect the Group, how many members it has? Checking for duplicate references.

Can try - you think that would be different to the GUI?

Could this be a bug? If I just put a loginfo line in as the only line in a script and hit run it does it 4 times