OH3 Set Temperature on Homematic

After upgrade to OpenHab 3 i redefine mit items file with the semantic model. It work great except of a setpoint for Target Temperature

With Item definition like following i can’t modify something

Number Temperatur_Soll_Arbeit “Temperatur Arbeit Soll [%.1f °C]” (gTempSoll, gArbeit, gThermostat) [“Setpoint”, “Temperature”] { channel=“homematic:HmIP-WTH-2:3014F711A0001F9A498B9DF7:000A98A9A22860:1#SET_POINT_TEMPERATURE” }

With the following item I can modify but I get an warning

Dimmer Temperatur_Soll_Arbeit “Temperatur Arbeit Soll [%.1f °C]” (gTempSoll, gArbeit, gThermostat) [“Setpoint”, “Temperature”] { channel=“homematic:HmIP-WTH-2:3014F711A0001F9A498B9DF7:000A98A9A22860:1#SET_POINT_TEMPERATURE” }

[WARN ] [ternal.handler.HomematicThingHandler] - Value must be between 0 and 100

How is the correct way to define a temperature Setpoint Item ?

Thank you

Ingo

I believe this may be related to this issue.

Thank you, so as I see no solution yet

I think “Dimmer-Item” can handle only integer-values between 0-100, so this wouldn’t work for decimals (Temperature)
I have no Homematic-thermostats, only HMIP-Sensors, but I realised it with my AVM-thermostats in this way:

Number:Temperature  radiator_valve_01_Set    "Thermostat Büro Richtwert [%.1f %unit%]"   <heating1>        (gRFritz_01,gRtSoll)     ["Setpoint","Property_Temperature" ]    { channel="avmfritz:Comet_DECT:192_168_178_1:119601003400:set_temp" }
Number:Temperature  radiator_valve_01_Temp   "Thermostat Büro Temperatur [%.1f %unit%]"  <temperature>     (gRFritz_01,gRtIstI)     ["Temperature","Measurement"]           { channel="avmfritz:Comet_DECT:192_168_178_1:119601003400:temperature" }

First item is the Setpoint of the temperature (Sollwert, Richtwert -> 21,5 °) and the second item is the Temperature-item (21,8 °) which should be measured and shows me:
grafik

Hope this helps you.

Cheers,
Peter

Edit: After reading your post a second time, I think my answer isn’t quite right.

I think I have the same problem :thinking: I can see the Set-point value but can’t control it.

1 Like

See if it works in the Android or IOS app. I can manipulate Number:Temperature items in the apps as Setpoints, just not in basicUI.

If you change the Item from Number:Temperature to just Number it will probably work in basicUI, but there is still an issue where it doesn’t update the value in the UI unless you manually refresh the web page - it used to update automatically.