OH3: Switch item to influx not working anymore as in OH 2.5

Hello,
in OH 2.5 I defined items like this:

Switch PIR_Flur_Speicher            "Pir Flur Speicher" <light> (FF_Flur)   { channel="knx:device:bridge:generic:PIR_Flur_Speicher", autoupdate="true" }

and they were writen to influx:

PIR_Flur_Speicher                   : strategy =  everyUpdate, everyDay

So they got writen as Number (1/0) to the db. In OH3 I get an error:

org.influxdb.InfluxDBException$FieldTypeConflictException: partial write: field type conflict: input field "value" on measurement "PIR_Flur_Speicher" is type integer, already exists as type float dropped=1

Any suggestions how to make that possible again?
Thanks,
Ingo

Thank you very much!
So as I understand, every Measured value is transfered to an new value inside the InfluxDB???
What, if I habe OH2.5 and 3.0 running side by side? I transfer the db, but the 2.5er version of OH will put wrong values in it again and problems start over again?

I’m no expert, but I believe you are right. Once converted to OH3 you must convert back again for OH2.5.

Thanks a lot!
So I will solve my other OH3 Problems first and use your solution when switching to OH3 completly.

Good plan!

I’m not sure if I have the same problem.

In my influxdb I can check the value from a persisted switch and it is stored as 0/1.

The item is showed as Off/On when I look at it in Main UI. But when I analyze it in a graph there’s nothing.

Are you using Grafana for graphing?
The query would be:

SELECT distinct("value") FROM "PIR_Eingang" WHERE $timeFilter GROUP BY time($interval) fill(null)

In grafana it works perfectly. However in main UI I don’t get any data

Have you resolved the problem? Just notice on my chart items that I see no data as well, constantly 0.

If I remember correctly this was resolved I’m release 3.1 (snapshot) bit can’t remember where I saw that