OH3 things gone...everything gone ..imposible to edit UI

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2
    • openHAB version: OH3 installed using openhabian-config unattended method.

While editing widget for Irobot Roomba using Linux laptop over wifi ,OH3 froze for a while ,
Did a page refresh … and 404 error .
PI3 froze , couldn’t ssh (its headless) … did a force reboot via power cable .

After that I can login into UI but can’t edit anything and all setup is gone . Like when first installed nothing configured.
I dint do any backup since nothing is setup to it’s final state but i did setup garage door opener over mqtt and was in process of tuning the widget for roomba , everything worked fine till that moment.

events.log and openhab.log just stop few mins earlier than incident.

I can run openhabian-config via ssh but don’t know where to start.

I’m open to suggestions as to what to do now .

Thanks

Look in /var/lib/openhab/jsondb/backup. There should be backups of all the JSONDB files there from before the crash. Check the timestamps.

Copy those to the jsondb folder, removing the timestamp from the name while OH isn’t running.

Hi ,

I did removed the time stamp and cp them to jsondb folder but nothing changed .

UI page is still non editable , obenhab.service is runing . Using mobile app wigdets i can command garage doors and roomba and log is “normal”

I installed oh3 on another pi and copied those files to it and it also becomes frozen.

That basically means one of the jsondb backup files is corupted.

Is there a way how to figure out which one blocks UI page without copying one by one and reinstalling OH3 to test another file .

Thanks.

Found it .

I copied all files except uicomponents_ui_page.json

Now UI page allows to open settings and developer tools . All things items rules are there.

Ill just recreate / edit UI page , its easier than going throug the .json file finding whats at fault.

Thanks for your help.