OH3 Windows App does not find OH3 server on the same machine

Acceleration means, that this is the gyroscope sensor, which determines, if you are using the tablet in portrait or landscape mode. Has nothing to do with hardware acceleration.

Hi,
This is what I am referring you to. Hardware acceleration does more than defining the graphic mode of portrait or landscape.

Do not limit your thinking to it just being Internet Explorer either when reading the article.
Acceleration also affects all hardware I/O activities including things like disk to memory (swapping behavior) when under heavy load (like you’re editing as a possible example)
May be worth taking a look at the overall conditions or when is occurring when you do things like edit activities.
Myself I turn over all the rocks and see what is under them before spending $$ and replacing things that I could have found a solution for by digging into the dirt a little deeper.

Sorry, you are completely wrong. This is not about GPU acceleration, it is only gyroscope:

Screenshot 2022-10-19 223136

Searching against the hardware Id you mentioned we find this as an example.
as with most windows drivers they have various hooks for example if your laptop(tablet) was a Lenovo and this Bosh Gyro meter driver you would see it is also an intel I/O Driver as well.

So, for me I would be kicking over rocks and seeing what else was under the dirt.

Thank you, this is a 64bit driver, but my TrekStor SurfTab Duo W1 tablet is 32bit only. I did a long search for all the drivers, because the tab is some years old. This one is missing.

It runs fine and stable, but seems that it does not like zulu. I did think about testing the other Java engines, but they supposedly are much slower or have issues, so I spared my time.