[OH3] Zigbee binding devices offline

Hi community!

I’m migrating from OH2.5 to OH3 and encountered a problem with Zigbee.

I was able to connect all my zigbee devices but after a day or so 5 of them stopped working and some of the things were listed as offline (but not all 5). I tried to power down the devices and then restart them but the connection still wouldn’t work. Then I rebooted openhabian still without success (but at first the things were listed as online). Then i deleted the things, resetted the devices and searched/connected them again. This worked but again after a few hours the devices were unresponsive and listed as offline. At that point I removed all zigbee things and the coordinator as well. Then readded the coordinator and afterwards all devices. After a few hours again the same 5 devices stopped working. All those devices worked flawlessly for months with OpenHab 2.5.

My setup:
-Raspberry pi 4 with 64 bit openhabian v1.6.3.
-OpenHab 3.0.0 - release build
-Zigbee dongle: Qivicon / Telegesis

The troublesome devices:
-ShenZhen_Homa RGBW LED strip controller
zigbee:device:05000770:00124b001eb0e52e

-RGBWW Osram/Ledvance light bulbs
zigbee:device:05000770:7cb03eaa0a060344
zigbee:device:05000770:7cb03eaa0a05ff82

-eWeLink relay
zigbee:device:05000770:00124b001cd5fbe7

-philips hue dimmer switch
zigbee:philips_rwl021:05000770:00178801086ca275

Other devices worked well:
-2 Ikea Tradfri light bulbs
-1 Sunricher dimmer
-4 other philips hue switch (not flawlessly, they sometimes stop working but continue working after some time)
-2 Philips hue motion sensors
-2 Xiaomi Aqara door sensors

I uploaded a logfile here which shows the first few minutes after reboot with following settings:
openhab> log:set debug org.openhab.binding.zigbee
openhab> log:set debug com.zsmartsystems.zigbee
openhab> log:set debug com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.dongle.telegesis
openhab> log:set debug com.zsmartsystems.zigbee.dongle.telegesis.autocode

I would really appreciate if you can help me with troubleshooting as I think I don’t have the requried knowledge to solve my problem alone.

Thank you very much!