OH4: KNX Channels & Unit always Number:Temperature

Hello,

after migration to OH4 I get following warnings:

[WARN ] [penhab.core.library.items.NumberItem] - Failed to update item 'KNX_Helligkeit' because '4177.92 °C' could not be converted to the item unit 'lx'
[WARN ] [penhab.core.library.items.NumberItem] - Failed to update item 'KNX_Feuchtigkeit' because '68 °C' could not be converted to the item unit 'one'

The item “KNX_Helligkeit” is using Number:Illuminance, “KNX_Feuchtigkeit” is using Number:Dimensionless.

But the channel links are “(Number:Temperature”?
knx:device:856ffdsdf:Feuchtigkeit (Number:Temperature)
knx:device:856ffdsdf:Helligkeit (Number:Temperature)

Where is this coming from, can I change the unit of channels?

Read here:

Attention: With the introduction of Unit of Measurement (UoM) support, some data types have changed (see number channel below):

Data type for DPT 5.001 (Percent 8bit, 0 → 100%) has changed from PercentType to QuantityTypefor number channels (dimmer, color, rollershutter channels stay with PercentType).
Data type for DPT 5.004 (Percent 8bit, 0 → 255%) has changed from PercentType to QuantityType.
Data type for DPT 6.001 (Percent 8bit -128 → 127%) has changed from PercentType to QuantityType.
Data type for DPT 9.007 (Humidity) has changed from PercentType to QuantityType.

It is a number channel what I’m using, but I guess the default unit is always °C. How can I change this? I’m not using DPTs in the channel configuration.

That‘s the issue. DPT define the unit.

Yes, that’s it. Actually I had expected that there is something like a auto-converstion. It is working now. Thanks!