rpwong
(Russ)
December 21, 2024, 4:09am
67
Nadahar:
I’m not saying that it’s very difficult to find - but the fact is that I just discovered that these announcements sort of function like a changelog very recently, and I’m not sure if I’ll remember that in the future. So, for me at least, this makes me miss changes.
If it helps, I wrote a quick guide on how to get announcements in your email. It came up almost exactly a year ago, when similar frustrations were expressed following the December release.
Are you familiar with the Announcements category in the openHAB community? That’s where maintainers post about important stuff like:
New openHAB and openHABian releases
myopenhab.org upgrades and maintenance
News about the openHAB Foundation
Luckily, you can receive an automated email when there’s a new post in Announcements. But first…
Why would I want to get more emails?
That’s an extremely valid question. Here are some extremely valid answers.
To hear about major issues that could compr…