Onkyo Zone 2

Could anybody confirm or deny if setting volume to 100% in the openhab item is expected to set receiver volume to a value ‘50’? Is it possible to alter that and alter that max actual volume setting number to, say, 65? where is it getting ‘50’ from?

On my three receivers the volume setting follows the OH2 setting exactly. I set it to 33% the receivers show 33. I have these models: TX-NR515, TX-NR525, TX-NR656

I have a TX-RZ900 and have recently set up the binding on my OH2 system. I have only just started using it but it seems to work perfectly so far. The relevant part of my sitemap is:

Text label="Blue Room" icon="attic" {
        Frame  {
               Switch item=SwitchSocket9_Switch label="TV Socket Switch" icon="television"
               Switch item=AVBlueRoomAmpZone1Power label="Power On/Off" icon="receiver"
               Setpoint item=AVBlueRoomAmpZone1Volume label="Volume [%d]" icon="soundvolume"
               Selection item=AVBlueRoomAmpZone1Source label="Source" mappings=[1="Chromecast Video", 4="Amazon Fire", 16="PC", 35="Chromecast Audio", 18="TV", 44="NET"] icon="receiver"
               Selection item=AVBlueRoomAmpZone1ListenMode label="Listen Mode" mappings=[128="Dolby Surround", 12="All Channel Stereo"] icon="receiver"
               Text item=SwitchSocket9_ElectricMeterWatts label="TV Current Power Consumption [%.2f W]"
               Text item=SwitchSocket9_ElectricMeterKWh label="TV Power Consumed [%.2f kWh]"
               }
               Frame label="Information"  {
                       Text item=BlueRoomAmpZone1TrackTitle icon="receiver"
                       Text item=BlueRoomAmpZone1TrackAlbum icon="receiver"
                       Text item=BlueRoomAmpZone1TrackArtist icon="receiver"
                       Text item=BlueRoomAmpZone1TrackPlayingTime icon="receiver"
               }

Let me know if you want me to test anything. I also have a TX-NR818 that I haven’t set up on OH2 yet.

Is it possible to incorporate albumart into the sitemap yet? If so, what is the syntax in the sitemap?

1 Like